Lemon and garlic are simple, yet ideal ingredients for making flavorful, savory and fresh dishes. Olive oil is also a great substitute to butter- making this a healthier alternative to shrimp scampi. Try serving these shrimp with vegetables, rice, pasta or even on skewers for an easy backyard party favorite!
WearEver’s Lemon Garlic Shrimp recipe is easy and quick to prepare, and is sure to be a favorite among all of your guests.
· 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
· 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
· 4 large cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thin
· Pinch hot red pepper flakes
· 1 pound large shrimp, peeled with tails on
· 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
· 1 flat anchovy fillet, chopped fine