Moscato: Hailing from the Provincia di Pavia province in the Lombardy region of Italy, the wine has a refreshingly sweet and bubbly taste. VOGA explains the key to creating a true Italian Moscato is to capture the natural fruity aroma and vibrant flavor of the Moscato grape by quickly crushing and pressing the grape. During fermentation, the carbon dioxide is captured giving the wine its frizzante character. The fermentation is stopped early to enhance the grapes natural sugar and flavor intensity. The wine is best when paired with lighter fair such as hors d oeuvres before a meal or sipped while enjoying dessert. VOGA Moscato wine is packaged in the award winning non-traditional 750ml cylindrical bottle, with resealable metallic gold cap and retail for an incredible $10.99 a bottle.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- Activists Plan Protests During Freddie Gray Hearings, Baltimore Police Prepare
- Sanaa Lathan Says Recent Success Of Movies With Black Casts Not “A Freak Thing”
- In Alaska, President Obama Hikes To Melting Glacier To Draw Attention To Climate Change
- Scott Sisters Seek Pardon Four Years After Release From Jail
- The Sexiest Shirtless Male Stars