Moscato: Hailing from the Provincia di Pavia province in the Lombardy region of Italy, the wine has a refreshingly sweet and bubbly taste. VOGA explains the key to creating a true Italian Moscato is to capture the natural fruity aroma and vibrant flavor of the Moscato grape by quickly crushing and pressing the grape. During fermentation, the carbon dioxide is captured giving the wine its frizzante character. The fermentation is stopped early to enhance the grapes natural sugar and flavor intensity. The wine is best when paired with lighter fair such as hors d oeuvres before a meal or sipped while enjoying dessert. VOGA Moscato wine is packaged in the award winning non-traditional 750ml cylindrical bottle, with resealable metallic gold cap and retail for an incredible $10.99 a bottle.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/24-5/1)
- Guppy Love
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Second Biggest Opening In Movie History
- Some Stars Comfortable With Speaking Out On High Profile News, Others Not
- Dr. Ben Carson Confirms He's Seeking Republican Presidential Nomination
- Where Are They Now: The Cast of 'Love & Basketball' 15 Years Later