9) Attend Early Orientations. Once you have applied and have been accepted into the program or job of your choice, get to know your future classmates and/or colleagues early to assist in your transition. I am still cordial and keep in contact with some of the ladies I met during early orientation. Bonding with like minded individuals helped me in feeling secure once I finally left home.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)
- Faith Evans' IN STUDIO JAM
- WATCH: Anthony Hamilton Talks Raising Six Sons, Ferguson Aftermath & New Album
- Pre-Black Friday Deals You May Not Know About! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Nate Parker's Powerful Short Film 'AmeriCAN' [MUST WATCH]
- 11 Differences Between a Black & White Thanksgiving Dinner