9) Attend Early Orientations. Once you have applied and have been accepted into the program or job of your choice, get to know your future classmates and/or colleagues early to assist in your transition. I am still cordial and keep in contact with some of the ladies I met during early orientation. Bonding with like minded individuals helped me in feeling secure once I finally left home.
- Houston, We Have A Problem: Matthew Knowles Is The Father Of Another Child
- Guess Who: Kids Of Famous Celebrity Parents
- Sherri Shepherd Dishes On Divorce Drama On 'Wendy' [WATCH]
- Did Beyonce Edit Her Thighs to Appear Thinner? You Be the Judge! [PHOTO]
- Couples Who Survived Infidelity
- Bobby Womack Died Broke As Family Is Left to Pay Off Debts