9) Attend Early Orientations. Once you have applied and have been accepted into the program or job of your choice, get to know your future classmates and/or colleagues early to assist in your transition. I am still cordial and keep in contact with some of the ladies I met during early orientation. Bonding with like minded individuals helped me in feeling secure once I finally left home.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/22-5/28)
- The Best Black Dating Apps Are...
- Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted After Extortion Payout
- Looking For Dorothy - Auditions For 'The Wiz Live' To Take Place In New York
- The 2015 NBA Finals Presents: Light Skin vs Dark Skin
- Celebrities Who Have Buried a Child