9) Attend Early Orientations. Once you have applied and have been accepted into the program or job of your choice, get to know your future classmates and/or colleagues early to assist in your transition. I am still cordial and keep in contact with some of the ladies I met during early orientation. Bonding with like minded individuals helped me in feeling secure once I finally left home.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- Can't Tell Me Nothing
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Upgrade or Downgrade: Did These Celebs Find Better?
- New Beyonce Biography Promises Revelations About The Superstar Including What Went Down On That Elevator [PHOTO]
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on ‘Morbid’ Twitter Followers