9) Attend Early Orientations. Once you have applied and have been accepted into the program or job of your choice, get to know your future classmates and/or colleagues early to assist in your transition. I am still cordial and keep in contact with some of the ladies I met during early orientation. Bonding with like minded individuals helped me in feeling secure once I finally left home.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/28-9/3)
- Happy 34th Queen Bey! The Best Beyonce Moments Ever!
- Howard University Students Protest Rats, Mold, Inefficiency In #TakeBackHU
- Kim Coles’ Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- 5 Must Have, Kid-Friendly Gadgets You'll Need This Fall [PHOTOS]
- 2015 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion