9) Attend Early Orientations. Once you have applied and have been accepted into the program or job of your choice, get to know your future classmates and/or colleagues early to assist in your transition. I am still cordial and keep in contact with some of the ladies I met during early orientation. Bonding with like minded individuals helped me in feeling secure once I finally left home.
- Ferguson Pledges Outreach Efforts After Shooting
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (Week of 8/9-8/15)
- Ray J Pleads Not Guilty To Groping, Resisting Arrest Charges
- Bow Wow Joins Cast of New CBS Spinoff ‘CSI: Cyber’
- Tichina Arnold: 'Once You Do One Mother Role, It's a Trickle Down Effect'
- Pharrell's Grammy Hat Headed To Museum