9) Attend Early Orientations. Once you have applied and have been accepted into the program or job of your choice, get to know your future classmates and/or colleagues early to assist in your transition. I am still cordial and keep in contact with some of the ladies I met during early orientation. Bonding with like minded individuals helped me in feeling secure once I finally left home.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/13-3/20)
- Serena Williams Does A Slammin' Version of Beyonce's '711'
- EXCLUSIVE: Janis Gaye - 'Marvin Wouldn't Have Stood For Anyone Stealing His Music'
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Federal Prison for Halfway House
- Alone at Controls, Co-Pilot 'Intentionally' Destroyed Plane
- Really! They Dated?