9) Attend Early Orientations. Once you have applied and have been accepted into the program or job of your choice, get to know your future classmates and/or colleagues early to assist in your transition. I am still cordial and keep in contact with some of the ladies I met during early orientation. Bonding with like minded individuals helped me in feeling secure once I finally left home.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/28-12/5)
- How Will Normalized Relations With Cuba Impact Liberation Heroine Assata Shakur?
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Happy Holidays!
- 5 Ways ‘Selma’ Can Inspire Today’s #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- WATCH: Top Viral Videos of 2014
- Really! They Dated?