9) Attend Early Orientations. Once you have applied and have been accepted into the program or job of your choice, get to know your future classmates and/or colleagues early to assist in your transition. I am still cordial and keep in contact with some of the ladies I met during early orientation. Bonding with like minded individuals helped me in feeling secure once I finally left home.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/20-2/27)
- Bobby Brown’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Reality Show
- Bob Marley's 70th Birthday Honored By New Live CD/DVD Release
- In Ferguson, Scathing US Report Brings Pressure for Change
- 'Empire' Preview: Sometimes Ish Goes Down On An Elevator [VIDEO]
- Get Well Soon Bobbi Kristina Brown: Happy 22nd Birthday!