7) Apply for as many scholarships as possible. Some of you may not graduate at the top of your class, however, there are tons of scholarships to assist every type of student in their next educational effort. Look into scholarships offered by churches, community based organizations, Greek letter organizations, etc. Shake the tree hard and often to get the most you can from what is being offered.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Dove Releases Children’s Book To Encourage Young Girls To Love Their Curls
- Don't Answer That Text: iPhone Glitch Shuts Down Phones Remotely
- 17-Year-Old Recovering After Friend Shoots Him in the Head
- Denzel Washington's Daughter, Olivia, Starts Career Off-Broadway
- #ThrowbackThursday: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Through The Years