7) Apply for as many scholarships as possible. Some of you may not graduate at the top of your class, however, there are tons of scholarships to assist every type of student in their next educational effort. Look into scholarships offered by churches, community based organizations, Greek letter organizations, etc. Shake the tree hard and often to get the most you can from what is being offered.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/8-11/14)
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Staying Power
- Phaedra’s Friendship with Kandi Strained Over Split with Apollo Nida?
- Roland Martin & Congresswoman Fudge On Immigration And How It Impacts Black People
- DID YOU HEAR?! Porsha Dumped Her NFL Boo; Mel B is Bi-Sexual?; & Much More
- Celebrity CEO's: Stars Who Run Their Own Business Empires