7) Apply for as many scholarships as possible. Some of you may not graduate at the top of your class, however, there are tons of scholarships to assist every type of student in their next educational effort. Look into scholarships offered by churches, community based organizations, Greek letter organizations, etc. Shake the tree hard and often to get the most you can from what is being offered.
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (10/10-10/17)
- Turn Out For What? Black Voters Must Hit The Polls In November Or Risk GOP Takeover
- Fantasia Update: Does A New Tatt Confirm Marriage Rumors? And What's Up With Her Ex? [PHOTOS]
- Dave Hollister 10-16-14
- Kenya Moore Comes For Tamar Braxton
- Battle of the...Selfies: Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian AND Amber Rose!