7) Apply for as many scholarships as possible. Some of you may not graduate at the top of your class, however, there are tons of scholarships to assist every type of student in their next educational effort. Look into scholarships offered by churches, community based organizations, Greek letter organizations, etc. Shake the tree hard and often to get the most you can from what is being offered.
- Ray Rice And Wife Make First Public Appearance Since Video [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- This Week's Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- Robin Thicke ‘I Was High on Vicodin & Alcohol’ While Recording 'Blurred Lines’
- Celebrity Sparks - Stars Who Met On Set
- Mo’Nique Finds Beauty in Ray Rice Situation [Watch]
- Wendy Williams Celebrates Six Seasons, Kim Wanting To Be Like Bey & Jay, Eating Crow After Losing Bet