7) Apply for as many scholarships as possible. Some of you may not graduate at the top of your class, however, there are tons of scholarships to assist every type of student in their next educational effort. Look into scholarships offered by churches, community based organizations, Greek letter organizations, etc. Shake the tree hard and often to get the most you can from what is being offered.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (8/22-8/29)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Husband, Nick Gordon Charged With A DUI
- Vanessa Williams on IRS’ Unpaid Taxes List; Close to $370K Owed
- #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion Via Social Media
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Summer Madness
- Detroit Man Arrested For Killing Wife, But Where Are The Kids?