7) Apply for as many scholarships as possible. Some of you may not graduate at the top of your class, however, there are tons of scholarships to assist every type of student in their next educational effort. Look into scholarships offered by churches, community based organizations, Greek letter organizations, etc. Shake the tree hard and often to get the most you can from what is being offered.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- ‘Empire”s Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Are Engaged!
- Medical Examiner: Autopsy Planned for Bobbi Kristina Brown
- 'The Only Proof That They're Offering Is That They've Been In His Company' - Bill Cosby's Lawyer Monique Pressley Tell All
- BAW Beauty: Makeup Tips to Beat the Summer Heat! [VIDEO]
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts