6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Riley Curry Is The Real MVP Of The NBA Finals, Steals Show Yet Again [VIDEO]
- Don't Answer That Text: iPhone Glitch Shuts Down Phones Remotely
- 17-Year-Old Recovering After Friend Shoots Him in the Head
- Denzel Washington's Daughter, Olivia, Starts Career Off-Broadway
- #ThrowbackThursday: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Through The Years