6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to ‘The View’ as Contributor
- Has Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Been Found?
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: ‘She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton’ (Watch)
- Pennsylvania Congressman Chaka Fattah Indicted On Racketeering Charges
- Upgrade or Downgrade: Did These Celebs Find Better?