6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- Robin Thicke ‘I Was High on Vicodin & Alcohol’ While Recording 'Blurred Lines’
- This Week's Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- Chris Brown On Ray Rice: 'I've Been There' [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Sparks - Stars Who Met On Set
- Mo’Nique Finds Beauty in Ray Rice Situation [Watch]
- Bill Cosby To Loan Art Collection to Smithsonian