6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- Fresh Prince! Icon Drops Two New Songs [LISTEN]
- A Star Studded Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
- Alfonso Ribiero Rumored To Be On Next 'DWTS' But Will He Do The Carlton Dance?
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty To Assault In Washington D.C.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (8/22-8/29)
- [VIDEO] Porsha Williams Performs 'Flatline' at the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion