6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Harvard's Debate Team Loses To New York Inmates
- New Michael Brown Documentary Attempts To Find The Truth Behind Teen's Slaying [VIDEO]
- Obama Administration Takes Steps To Defeat Chronic Absenteeism
- NBA Player's Leg Was Broken In Confrontation With NYPD, But He's On Trial
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous