6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- EXCLUSIVE: Teddy Riley Pays Tribute to Johnny Kemp During Cruise Concert [VIDEO]
- Bobby Brown: 'My Daughter Is Awake'
- Fantasia Calls Out J. Anthony Brown [VIDEO CLIP]
- 800-lb Woman (Marla McCants) Stands for 1st Time in Years (Watch)
- #FantasticVoyage15 Via Social Media, Pt. 2