6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- Restaurant Patron Goes To 'Help' Crying Child And His Mother Goes Off [WATCH]
- Jay Z’s Billboard Interview About TIDAL Was More Informative Than The Special Announcement
- Dr. Ian Wants You To Eat Healthy And 'Shred' Some Weight [VIDEO]
- UConn, Maryland, Notre Dame and South Carolina Head To Women's Final Four
- Famous Folks Who Grew Up Without a Father