6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- The Hottest Looks From The 2015 American Music Awards
- TMZ Under Fire for Marion Barry ‘Crack Mayor’ Headline; Petition Started
- President Obama: 'Hillary Clinton Would Make A Great President'
- Annie Lee, Artist & Humanitarian, Dies
- Boy, 12, With Fake Gun Shot Dead By Police In Cleveland
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)