6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Viola Davis, Uzo Aduba, 'Orange Is The New Black' Winners At SAG Awards [VIDEO]
- SWV Talks New Season Of 'SWV Reunited', Who They'd Vote Out The Group
- Historic Storm Headed For Northeast Corridor
- Sybil Wilkes talks with Bill Duke about his book "Dark Girls"
- Love Don't Live Here Anymore: Celebrities Who Were Betrayed By Their Spouses