6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: All Hail The Queen
- Witness Video In St. Louis Shooting Contradicts Official Statement [UPDATE]
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (Week of 8/9-8/15)
- Pastor Jay Haizlip Talks New Season Of 'Preachers Of LA'
- Columbus Short Arrested In L.A.
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?