6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)
- Faith Evans' IN STUDIO JAM
- WATCH: Anthony Hamilton Talks Raising Six Sons, Ferguson Aftermath & New Album
- Pre-Black Friday Deals You May Not Know About! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Nate Parker's Powerful Short Film 'AmeriCAN' [MUST WATCH]
- 11 Differences Between a Black & White Thanksgiving Dinner