6) Get a Job. Some parents may be against students working while finishing their HS studies, but if your parent is not against it and it does not negatively affect your grades, get a job and start saving money. The summer before I left for FAMU I worked everyday / all day as a baby sitter and saved a lot of money to help with small expenses my freshman year at school.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- 2nd Mistrial Declared in Murder Trial Of Teenager Phylicia Barnes
- SIGH: Chris Brown & Karrueche Back Together? (VIDEO)
- X: A Novel by Ilyasah Shabazz
- Man Without Use Of Arms Facing Gun Charge Released
- Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs