4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- Muhammad Ali’s Daughter: ‘He’s Doing So Much Better’
- Michael Sam: Other Gay NFL Players Reached Out to Him [WATCH]
- Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs
- ADORABLE: Jay Z and Beyonce Chase Blue Ivy at JFK [Watch]
- Famous Folks Who Got Fired From Their Jobs