4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Pregnant In Middle School, She's Now A Valedectorian
- Protests Against $30 Million Juvenile Center Shut Down Highway In Baltimore
- Cleveland Heads To NBA Finals In Atlanta Sweep
- Don Lemon: Baltimore Crime Is Off The Charts. Guess Who Is To Blame?
- Our Favorite Buddy Cop Movies of All-Time