4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (8/15-8/22)
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: All Hail The Queen
- Witness Video In St. Louis Shooting Contradicts Official Statement [UPDATE]
- Pastor Jay Haizlip Talks New Season Of 'Preachers Of LA'
- Columbus Short Arrested In L.A.
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?