4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- Ray Rice And Wife Make First Public Appearance Since Video [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- This Week's Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- Robin Thicke ‘I Was High on Vicodin & Alcohol’ While Recording 'Blurred Lines’
- Celebrity Sparks - Stars Who Met On Set
- Mo’Nique Finds Beauty in Ray Rice Situation [Watch]
- Wendy Williams Celebrates Six Seasons, Kim Wanting To Be Like Bey & Jay, Eating Crow After Losing Bet