4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Chris Brown/Trey Songz ‘Between The Sheets’ Tour Pushed Back Due To Legal Drama
- Ava DuVernay and David Oyelowo Reunite For Katrina Love Story
- Don Lemon: What To Make Of The Blizzard That Hit The East Coast
- Kobe Bryant To Have Shoulder Surgery, Likely Out For Season
- Celebrity Babies Due In 2015