4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (10/10-10/17)
- Boyz II Men 10-23-14
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: It's Magic!
- St. Louis Teen Vonderrit Myers Shot In Back, Autopsy Says
- Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
- Beyoncé Keeps Winning With ‘Beyoncé’ Reigning As Top-Selling Album Of 2014