4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/20-2/27)
- Why Chicago’s Mayoral Election Makes A Difference To The Rest of Us
- New Edition Fans Start Shooting Biopic On The “Kings Of New Jack Swing Era”
- Samsung Goes Metal With New Phones, Mobile Payment
- 'Focus' Earns $19 Million To Go #1, But Is Will Smith's Box Office Domination Over?
- Meet Ev’ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 2