4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- You Know You Want To Laugh!
- Did You Know Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants?
- Lisa Johnson Relives Being Kicked Off Napa Wine Train, Talks #LaughingWhileBlack
- U.S. Bobbles Baton, Jamaica Takes Gold In 4x400 At World Championships
- Biggest Celebrity Scandals This Year