4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- Loretta Lynch Is Finally Confirmed: What Can She Accomplish?
- Can't Take You Nowhere
- Jada Pinkett Smith Has Some Important Questions For Hillary Clinton
- Guess Who? ‘Empire’ Promotes 2 Stars to Series Regulars
- Hecklers Who Took Things Too Far & Regretted It!