4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special [WATCH]
- First Family? There's Only One
- 'I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty', Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion
- Watch This Amazing Performance from The Festival of Praise Tour! [VIDEO]
- Had It & Lost It - Celebrity Riches to Rags