4) Attend college and career path workshops and expos. Your guidance counselor and teachers will have a plethora of information surrounding these events in your area. Also, if your parents agree, you may want to attend college tours to assist in making your final decision as to which school you would like to attend. While on these tours, get pertinent contact information from the clerks, secretaries, professors and deans who may be in the department you plan on majoring in.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- Key and Peele End Comedy Central Show After Five Seasons
- Italian Police Seize Over $400k from Snoop Dogg at Airport
- Yes, It's True: Dr. Dre Is Releasing A New Album, ‘Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre’
- No Family Here: U.S. Justice Department Says St. Louis Family Court Discriminates Against Black Teens
- 21 Instagram Cuties That You May Not Know