3) Do not get a severe case of senioritis. Whether you apply for early admissions for the college of your dreams, or if you are still on the fence about if college is right for you, maintain good grades. You may change your mind about attending college and you do not want any issues with grades, attendance or conduct to thwart any chances in the future.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- 'Being Mary Jane' Returns Oct. 20 With Jill Scott, Loretta Devine As Guest Stars [VIDEO]
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley Wants #BlackLivesMatter Activists To Chill [WATCH]
- Sanaa Lathan Says Recent Success Of Movies With Black Casts Not “A Freak Thing”
- From Nola To ATL: A Countdown On The Top Black Tourist Destinations
- New Ferguson Report Details Mistakes And Missteps In Handling Mass Protests