2) Talk with Your Parents, Guardians or Mentors. Be realistic about what your family can do to assist with your future planning. Everybody, unfortunately, does not have access to great support systems, whether it is financially or emotionally. It is important to understand how much your parents can help as soon as possible with any financial assistance and also with moral support of your decisions after HS.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/14-8/20)
- Angie Stone And Daughter Diamond Try To Work Out Issues On T.D. Jakes' New Show [VIDEO]
- Wine Train CEO Apologizes: 'We Were 100 Percent Wrong' [VIDEO]
- Eazy-E’s Son Is Convinced His Father Was Murdered By Suge Knight [VIDEO]
- Megyn Kelly, Cornel West Square Off Over Black Lives Matter vs. Black–on-Black Crime [WATCH]
- Popular Sitcom Stars Who Have Died