2) Talk with Your Parents, Guardians or Mentors. Be realistic about what your family can do to assist with your future planning. Everybody, unfortunately, does not have access to great support systems, whether it is financially or emotionally. It is important to understand how much your parents can help as soon as possible with any financial assistance and also with moral support of your decisions after HS.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Black Women Try 'Nude' Undergarments, Results Are Hilarious [VIDEO]
- Report: Chris Brown Asked To Pay More In Child Support For Daughter Royalty
- Jacque Reid Talks To Author Of 'Big Fat Negro Get Your Lazy A** Off My Couch'; Says Women Should Boycott Blow Jobs
- Don Lemon: Baltimore Crime Is Off The Charts. Guess Who Is To Blame?
- Our Favorite Buddy Cop Movies of All-Time