2) Talk with Your Parents, Guardians or Mentors. Be realistic about what your family can do to assist with your future planning. Everybody, unfortunately, does not have access to great support systems, whether it is financially or emotionally. It is important to understand how much your parents can help as soon as possible with any financial assistance and also with moral support of your decisions after HS.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- Protests In Baltimore After Man Dies In Police Custody
- Kandi Says ‘RHOA’ Could Survive Without NeNe; Brandy Talks ‘Empire’ (Watch)
- Guess Who K. Michelle Wants Back?!
- Officer Who Killed Rekia Boyd Not Guilty Of All Charges
- Cuteness Overload: Celebrity Family Moments That Made Us Say "Aww"