2) Talk with Your Parents, Guardians or Mentors. Be realistic about what your family can do to assist with your future planning. Everybody, unfortunately, does not have access to great support systems, whether it is financially or emotionally. It is important to understand how much your parents can help as soon as possible with any financial assistance and also with moral support of your decisions after HS.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- Key and Peele End Comedy Central Show After Five Seasons
- Yes, It's True: Dr. Dre Is Releasing A New Album, ‘Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre’
- No Family Here: U.S. Justice Department Says St. Louis Family Court Discriminates Against Black Teens
- Naomi Campbell Sentenced To Six Months In Sicilian Prison For Paparazzi Assault
- Celebrities Who Have Lost a Child