2) Talk with Your Parents, Guardians or Mentors. Be realistic about what your family can do to assist with your future planning. Everybody, unfortunately, does not have access to great support systems, whether it is financially or emotionally. It is important to understand how much your parents can help as soon as possible with any financial assistance and also with moral support of your decisions after HS.
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: 'Being' Tamar
- Kandi Burruss’ ‘A Mother’s Love’ Play Canceled; She Issues Statement
- Houston, We Have A Problem: Matthew Knowles Is The Father Of Another Child
- Guess Who: Kids Of Famous Celebrity Parents
- Man Chokes Wife Over Not Having Enough Fried Chicken In The House [WATCH]
- Couples Who Survived Infidelity