2) Talk with Your Parents, Guardians or Mentors. Be realistic about what your family can do to assist with your future planning. Everybody, unfortunately, does not have access to great support systems, whether it is financially or emotionally. It is important to understand how much your parents can help as soon as possible with any financial assistance and also with moral support of your decisions after HS.
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: All Hail The Queen
- Witness Video In St. Louis Shooting Contradicts Official Statement [UPDATE]
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (Week of 8/9-8/15)
- Pastor Jay Haizlip Talks New Season Of 'Preachers Of LA'
- Columbus Short Arrested In L.A.
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?