2) Talk with Your Parents, Guardians or Mentors. Be realistic about what your family can do to assist with your future planning. Everybody, unfortunately, does not have access to great support systems, whether it is financially or emotionally. It is important to understand how much your parents can help as soon as possible with any financial assistance and also with moral support of your decisions after HS.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Starz Unveils Juicy Season Two Trailer Of ‘Power’ [VIDEO]
- Steph Curry, Kyle Lowry Pass D.Wade And King James To Start NBA All-Star Game
- White Father Defends His Adopted Black Daughter & Exposes Racist Children & Their Parents [VIDEO]
- DID YOU HEAR?! Slain Teen's Family Files Suit, Beyonce Wins Again + Much More!
- Meet Ev'ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1