2) Talk with Your Parents, Guardians or Mentors. Be realistic about what your family can do to assist with your future planning. Everybody, unfortunately, does not have access to great support systems, whether it is financially or emotionally. It is important to understand how much your parents can help as soon as possible with any financial assistance and also with moral support of your decisions after HS.
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims
- Kenny Lattimore Talks Reality TV, Divorce And New Record [VIDEO]
- Iyanla Vanzant Talks Karrueche Interview And Denies Getting Kicked Out Of Her House
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Federal Prison for Halfway House
- Really! They Dated?