2) Talk with Your Parents, Guardians or Mentors. Be realistic about what your family can do to assist with your future planning. Everybody, unfortunately, does not have access to great support systems, whether it is financially or emotionally. It is important to understand how much your parents can help as soon as possible with any financial assistance and also with moral support of your decisions after HS.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- 2nd Mistrial Declared in Murder Trial Of Teenager Phylicia Barnes
- SIGH: Chris Brown & Karrueche Back Together? (VIDEO)
- X: A Novel by Ilyasah Shabazz
- Man Without Use Of Arms Facing Gun Charge Released
- Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs