Whether you liked to get stoned before devouring a Whopper or stoned while eating, we’re sure you would be very surprised to find marijuana in your meal. A Michigan family found a pot-filled pipe in their 4-year-old’s Burger King Kids Meal earlier this week.
According to Dundee Police Chief Dave Uhl, a 23-year-old employee stashed the pipe in the box to hide it while at work. The employee confessed to the deed after it was reported.
The grandfather of the four-year-old called the cops after he suspected the Burger King employee of being up to something as he ran to a car parked in the restaurant’s parking lot. Soon after, Officer Kotsch approached the employee and began his interrogation. During his questioning, the employee’s phone rang and it was his two friends who were parked in the car of the restaurant’s parking lot. The two friends alerted their Burger King employed friend that police were on the scene. Little did they know, they were speaking to Officer Kotsch.
After seeing Officer Kotsch’s car, the two friends abandoned their car and ran off into the woods. They soon emerged from the woods after receiving a call from Kotsch saying that they would be arrested and their car would be impounded.
The Burger King employee and his two friends were arrested and charged with drug possession after police found marijuana, hash and other drug paraphernalia in the car.
This situation sounds like something straight out of a Harold and Kumar movie.
What would you have done if you would have found a pipe in your meal?
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.