5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- Muhammad Ali’s Daughter: ‘He’s Doing So Much Better’
- Michael Sam: Other Gay NFL Players Reached Out to Him [WATCH]
- Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs
- ADORABLE: Jay Z and Beyonce Chase Blue Ivy at JFK [Watch]
- Famous Folks Who Got Fired From Their Jobs