5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (8/22-8/29)
- [VIDEO] Porsha Williams Performs 'Flatline' at the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
- It’s Official: Dwyane Wade Marries Gabrielle Union In Posh, Private Ceremony
- #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion Via Social Media
- Vanessa Williams on IRS’ Unpaid Taxes List; Close to $370K Owed
- Awww: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To Daughter Blue Ivy With A Poem