5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Jesse Williams Debunks Black Community’s ‘Angry’ Stereotype
- 20 Years Ago, O.J. Simpson Receives Acquittal
- 50 Cent Blames 'Empire' Ratings Drop On 'Extra Gay' Plots
- Watch This Amazing Performance from The Festival of Praise Tour! [VIDEO]
- Famous Celebrity Feuds