5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Viola Davis, Uzo Aduba, 'Orange Is The New Black' Winners At SAG Awards [VIDEO]
- Historic Storm Headed For Northeast Corridor
- Sybil Wilkes talks with Bill Duke about his book "Dark Girls"
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- Meet Ev'ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1