5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/28-12/5)
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- NFL Employees Turn Over Phone And Email Records In Rice Probe
- Ruben Studdard Talks Singing At Weddings, New Christmas Album
- Year In Review: Top 10 Entertainment Stories Of 2014 [VIDEO]
- The National March Against Police Violence