5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Keisha Knight Pulliam On Cosby: 'Regardless Of How Many, That's Not The Man I Know'
- Khloe Kardashian’s BFF & ‘Dash Dolls’ Star Malika Haqq Arrested For DUI
- Four Healthy Toys For Healthy Kids [PHOTOS]
- Rihanna Unveils New Title & Cover Art For “ANTI” Album
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous