5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Starz Unveils Juicy Season Two Trailer Of ‘Power’ [VIDEO]
- Steph Curry, Kyle Lowry Pass D.Wade And King James To Start NBA All-Star Game
- White Father Defends His Adopted Black Daughter & Exposes Racist Children & Their Parents [VIDEO]
- DID YOU HEAR?! Slain Teen's Family Files Suit, Beyonce Wins Again + Much More!
- Meet Ev'ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1