5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- EXCLUSIVE: Ciara Reveals the Song She Sings to Her Boo, Talks Favorite Comedian & Much More [VIDEO]
- Raven-Symone In Talks to Join ‘The View’ Permanently
- Akon Launches Solar Academy To Provide Electricity To Africans
- #SayHerName: Black Women & Girls Matter Protests Sweep The Nation
- The Must-Have Memorial Day BBQ Playlist