5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- Houston, We Have A Problem: Matthew Knowles Is The Father Of Another Child
- Guess Who: Kids Of Famous Celebrity Parents
- Sherri Shepherd Dishes On Divorce Drama On 'Wendy' [WATCH]
- Couples Who Survived Infidelity
- Bobby Womack Died Broke As Family Is Left to Pay Off Debts
- Man Chokes Wife Over Not Having Enough Fried Chicken In The House [WATCH]