5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- The Hottest Looks From The 2015 American Music Awards
- TMZ Under Fire for Marion Barry ‘Crack Mayor’ Headline; Petition Started
- President Obama: 'Hillary Clinton Would Make A Great President'
- Annie Lee, Artist & Humanitarian, Dies
- Boy, 12, With Fake Gun Shot Dead By Police In Cleveland
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)