5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- ‘Empire”s Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Are Engaged!
- Dispatcher Tells 911 Caller, 'Deal With It Yourself'
- Paula Patton Who? Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- Medical Examiner: Autopsy Planned for Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Posing For PETA - Celebrities Who've Bared It All