5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/28-9/3)
- Happy 34th Queen Bey! The Best Beyonce Moments Ever!
- Howard University Students Protest Rats, Mold, Inefficiency In #TakeBackHU
- Kim Coles’ Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- 5 Must Have, Kid-Friendly Gadgets You'll Need This Fall [PHOTOS]
- 2015 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion