5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- The Congressional Black Caucus Could Derail Benjamin Netanyahu’s Plans
- Tasha Smith Ordered To Pay Ex-Husband 7K In Spousal Support
- Was Mo’Ne Davis Too Quick To Forgive? Are We?
- Destiny’s Child Reunites For “Say Yes” Performance At 2015 Stellar Awards
- Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards