5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted After Extortion Payout
- Dove Releases Children’s Book To Encourage Young Girls To Love Their Curls
- Looking For Dorothy - Auditions For 'The Wiz Live' To Take Place In New York
- The Best Black Dating Apps Are...
- #ThrowbackThursday: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Through The Years