5. Get Crafty. Now, crafts aren’t quite my thing but a women I sat across from on an 18 hour jaunt knitted the whole time and seemed very content. Knitting, braiding, drawing and hand-sewn projects are nifty ways to stay active and are also items that are easy to tuck away in a bag or suitcase when it’s time to land.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/19-6/25)
- Black Female Activist Charged With Lynching In Controversial Case
- 'Ballers' Shows The Down Side Of Pro Football
- Jada Pinkett Smith: How ‘Magic Mike’ Movie Helped Her Marriage
- Black Women Represent Fastest-Growing Group Of Entrepreneurs In U.S.
- Besties Forever: Remembering These TV BFF's