4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- 'Being Mary Jane' Returns Oct. 20 With Jill Scott, Loretta Devine As Guest Stars [VIDEO]
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley Wants #BlackLivesMatter Activists To Chill [WATCH]
- Sanaa Lathan Says Recent Success Of Movies With Black Casts Not “A Freak Thing”
- From Nola To ATL: A Countdown On The Top Black Tourist Destinations
- New Ferguson Report Details Mistakes And Missteps In Handling Mass Protests