4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/8-11/14)
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Staying Power
- Phaedra’s Friendship with Kandi Strained Over Split with Apollo Nida?
- Roland Martin & Congresswoman Fudge On Immigration And How It Impacts Black People
- DID YOU HEAR?! Porsha Dumped Her NFL Boo; Mel B is Bi-Sexual?; & Much More
- Celebrity CEO's: Stars Who Run Their Own Business Empires