4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- EXCLUSIVE: Ciara Reveals the Song She Sings to Her Boo, Talks Favorite Comedian & Much More [VIDEO]
- Raven-Symone In Talks to Join ‘The View’ Permanently
- Akon Launches Solar Academy To Provide Electricity To Africans
- #SayHerName: Black Women & Girls Matter Protests Sweep The Nation
- The Must-Have Memorial Day BBQ Playlist