4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Harvard's Debate Team Loses To New York Inmates
- New Michael Brown Documentary Attempts To Find The Truth Behind Teen's Slaying [VIDEO]
- Obama Administration Takes Steps To Defeat Chronic Absenteeism
- NBA Player's Leg Was Broken In Confrontation With NYPD, But He's On Trial
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous