4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Keisha Knight Pulliam On Cosby: 'Regardless Of How Many, That's Not The Man I Know'
- Khloe Kardashian’s BFF & ‘Dash Dolls’ Star Malika Haqq Arrested For DUI
- Four Healthy Toys For Healthy Kids [PHOTOS]
- Rihanna Unveils New Title & Cover Art For “ANTI” Album
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous