4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- Fantasia Calls Out J. Anthony Brown [VIDEO CLIP]
- 800-lb Woman (Marla McCants) Stands for 1st Time in Years (Watch)
- Singer Johnny Kemp Passes Away at 55
- FROM THE SHIP: Ruben Studdard & Avery Sunshine Shut It Down At Fantastic Voyage 15
- #FantasticVoyage15 Via Social Media, Pt. 2