4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (10/10-10/17)
- Who Killed Dominique Allen?
- Dave Hollister 10-16-14
- Former Child Star Danielle Spencer Talks Smithsonian Honor And Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Fit & Fly: Stars Who Take The Hottest Gym Selfies
- Jennifer Hudson Won’t Blame Fame for Breaking Up with Longtime Boyfriend