4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty To Assault In Washington D.C.
- It’s Official: Dwyane Wade Marries Gabrielle Union In Posh, Private Ceremony
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (8/22-8/29)
- [VIDEO] Porsha Williams Performs 'Flatline' at the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
- #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion Via Social Media
- CeeLo Angers Twitter With His Rape and Consent Comments