4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/28-12/5)
- How Will Normalized Relations With Cuba Impact Liberation Heroine Assata Shakur?
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Happy Holidays!
- 5 Ways ‘Selma’ Can Inspire Today’s #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- WATCH: Top Viral Videos of 2014
- Really! They Dated?