4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- Houston, We Have A Problem: Matthew Knowles Is The Father Of Another Child
- Guess Who: Kids Of Famous Celebrity Parents
- Sherri Shepherd Dishes On Divorce Drama On 'Wendy' [WATCH]
- Couples Who Survived Infidelity
- Bobby Womack Died Broke As Family Is Left to Pay Off Debts
- Man Chokes Wife Over Not Having Enough Fried Chicken In The House [WATCH]