4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/17-4/24)
- The Latest from Baltimore
- Corinthian Closes All Colleges Including Heald, Everest And WyoTech After Government Investigaton
- 'Black-ish' Creator Set to Write 'Good Times' Movie
- VIDEO: Mom Beats Son Live On TV For Rioting In Baltimore
- Celebrity Couples Who Have Been Married Longer Than 20 Years!