4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- Key and Peele End Comedy Central Show After Five Seasons
- Yes, It's True: Dr. Dre Is Releasing A New Album, ‘Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre’
- No Family Here: U.S. Justice Department Says St. Louis Family Court Discriminates Against Black Teens
- Naomi Campbell Sentenced To Six Months In Sicilian Prison For Paparazzi Assault
- Celebrities Who Have Lost a Child