4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/28-12/5)
- U.S., Cuba To Resume Diplomatic Relations After 53 Years
- Beyonce, Jay-Z and Timbaland Sued By German Singer Over 'Drunk In Love'
- Year In Review: Top 10 Entertainment Stories Of 2014 [VIDEO]
- Dad Sentenced For Chaining Son To Bed While He Went To Work
- Really! They Dated?