4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Social Media Helps Brooklyn School Raise Over $800K
- Jazmine Sullivan Opens Up About Her ‘Reality Show’
- Jacque Reid Talks To Good Morning America's Mara Schiavacompo About Massive Weight Loss
- Ava DuVernay and David Oyelowo Reunite For Katrina Love Story
- Celebrity Babies Due In 2015