4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/13-3/20)
- Serena Williams Does A Slammin' Version of Beyonce's '711'
- EXCLUSIVE: Janis Gaye - 'Marvin Wouldn't Have Stood For Anyone Stealing His Music'
- Alone at Controls, Co-Pilot 'Intentionally' Destroyed Plane
- Article Suggesting Diverse Casting Takes Jobs From White Actors Enrages Internet
- Really! They Dated?