4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Starz Unveils Juicy Season Two Trailer Of ‘Power’ [VIDEO]
- Steph Curry, Kyle Lowry Pass D.Wade And King James To Start NBA All-Star Game
- White Father Defends His Adopted Black Daughter & Exposes Racist Children & Their Parents [VIDEO]
- DID YOU HEAR?! Slain Teen's Family Files Suit, Beyonce Wins Again + Much More!
- Meet Ev'ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1