4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- ‘Empire”s Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Are Engaged!
- Dispatcher Tells 911 Caller, 'Deal With It Yourself'
- Paula Patton Who? Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- Medical Examiner: Autopsy Planned for Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Posing For PETA - Celebrities Who've Bared It All