4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: All Hail The Queen
- Witness Video In St. Louis Shooting Contradicts Official Statement [UPDATE]
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (Week of 8/9-8/15)
- Pastor Jay Haizlip Talks New Season Of 'Preachers Of LA'
- Columbus Short Arrested In L.A.
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?