4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/20-2/27)
- Why Chicago’s Mayoral Election Makes A Difference To The Rest of Us
- Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Get Turned On By Each Other’s Sex Scenes
- Black Madam: Amber Rose, Nicki Minaj Hired Me to Plump Her Posterior
- Newspaper: Nurse Who Survived Ebola Says Hospital Failed Her
- Meet Ev’ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 2