4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- Kim Coles’ Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- This Is Why You’re Addicted To Cheese [WATCH]
- Porsha Williams Is Hosting Atlanta's Black Gay Pride Weekend, Spills The Beans On Fight With Cynthia...Kind Of
- 5 Must Have, Kid-Friendly Gadgets You'll Need This Fall [PHOTOS]
- Style Stalking: 42 And Fabulous, See Jill Scott’s Best Looks