4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims
- Kenny Lattimore Talks Reality TV, Divorce And New Record [VIDEO]
- Iyanla Vanzant Talks Karrueche Interview And Denies Getting Kicked Out Of Her House
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Federal Prison for Halfway House
- Really! They Dated?