4. Read. The ability to open a good book and relax is the perfect thing for short plane or train rides. There is so much literature that can be devoured from cover to cover in a two to five hour flight, and yes if your must, audiobooks do the trick too. This task will keep your mind engaged and if you’re like me when I read “The Alchemist” for the first time, you’ll be racing to finish before the plane lands.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/22-5/28)
- The Best Black Dating Apps Are...
- Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted After Extortion Payout
- Looking For Dorothy - Auditions For 'The Wiz Live' To Take Place In New York
- The 2015 NBA Finals Presents: Light Skin vs Dark Skin
- Celebrities Who Have Buried a Child