3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- The New Face Of Depression: The “Strong” Black Woman
- 21 Instagram Cuties That You May Not Know
- Michelle Obama Says Even She Wants To Be Beyoncé
- No Family Here: U.S. Justice Department Says St. Louis Family Court Discriminates Against Black Teens
- Caribbean Queen: Rihanna Turns All The Way Up For Kadooment Day [PHOTOS]