3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- Robin Thicke ‘I Was High on Vicodin & Alcohol’ While Recording 'Blurred Lines’
- This Week's Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- Chris Brown On Ray Rice: 'I've Been There' [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Sparks - Stars Who Met On Set
- Mo’Nique Finds Beauty in Ray Rice Situation [Watch]
- Bill Cosby To Loan Art Collection to Smithsonian