3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- 'Being Mary Jane' Returns Oct. 20 With Jill Scott, Loretta Devine As Guest Stars [VIDEO]
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley Wants #BlackLivesMatter Activists To Chill [WATCH]
- Sanaa Lathan Says Recent Success Of Movies With Black Casts Not “A Freak Thing”
- From Nola To ATL: A Countdown On The Top Black Tourist Destinations
- New Ferguson Report Details Mistakes And Missteps In Handling Mass Protests