3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- TRAILER: Tiny & Shekinah Drive Cross-Country In New VH1 Spin-Off ‘Weave Trip’
- This Week's Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- Wendy Williams Celebrates Six Seasons, Kim Wanting To Be Like Bey & Jay, Eating Crow After Losing Bet
- Kerry Washington Talks Domestic Abuse, Motherhood
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- Bey and Jay: No Baby, No Divorce, But Collabo Album, Maybe! [PHOTOS]