3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- Man Gets Arrested After Throwing A Banana Peel At Dave Chappelle On Stage In New Mexico
- Michelle Obama Sparks Social Media Outrage Over Appearance At 'Black Girls Rock'
- Aaron Hernandez' Fiancee Testifies That She Disposed Of Mystery Box [WATCH]
- What Happened? Stars Who Said They'd Retire But Never Did
- 16 States Have More People In Prison Than In College Dorms