3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- Fantasia Calls Out J. Anthony Brown [VIDEO CLIP]
- Singer Johnny Kemp Passes Away at 55
- FROM THE SHIP: Ruben Studdard & Avery Sunshine Shut It Down At Fantastic Voyage 15
- #FantasticVoyage15 Via Social Media, Pt. 2
- 800-lb Woman (Marla McCants) Stands for 1st Time in Years (Watch)