3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims
- Kenny Lattimore Talks Reality TV, Divorce And New Record [VIDEO]
- Iyanla Vanzant Talks Karrueche Interview And Denies Getting Kicked Out Of Her House
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Federal Prison for Halfway House
- Really! They Dated?