3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Keisha Knight Pulliam On Cosby: 'Regardless Of How Many, That's Not The Man I Know'
- Khloe Kardashian’s BFF & ‘Dash Dolls’ Star Malika Haqq Arrested For DUI
- Four Healthy Toys For Healthy Kids [PHOTOS]
- Rihanna Unveils New Title & Cover Art For “ANTI” Album
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous