3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/23-1/30)
- Dems Meet Obama in Philly; Plan To Stay On Message, Help Middle Class
- Denver Police Chief: Unclear How Officer Got Hurt In Fatal Shooting Of Teenager
- Marvin Gaye’s Heirs Now Allowed to Play His Music in ‘Blurred Lines’ Trial
- Jacque Reid Talks To The Houston Woman Who Married Herself
- Super Bowl XLIX Cuties