3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted After Extortion Payout
- Dove Releases Children’s Book To Encourage Young Girls To Love Their Curls
- Looking For Dorothy - Auditions For 'The Wiz Live' To Take Place In New York
- The Best Black Dating Apps Are...
- #ThrowbackThursday: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Through The Years