3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)
- Faith Evans' IN STUDIO JAM
- WATCH: Anthony Hamilton Talks Raising Six Sons, Ferguson Aftermath & New Album
- Pre-Black Friday Deals You May Not Know About! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Nate Parker's Powerful Short Film 'AmeriCAN' [MUST WATCH]
- 11 Differences Between a Black & White Thanksgiving Dinner