3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Charges Dismissed For Detroit Cop Who Fired Shot That Killed Child
- Taraji P. Henson: 'Empire' Audience Crosses All Color Lines
- 'Being Mary Jane' Is Back For Season Two: Peep The Supertrailer
- 25 Of The Most Underrated Beauties In Hollywood
- Marshawn Lynch Opens Up To The Media, Just Not The Sports Media [WATCH]