3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/26-7/3)
- Obama Administration Says Education Bill Is 'A Major Step Backwards'
- Kelly Rowland Talks 'Empire' Role And Dropping Baby Weight
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice [Report]
- Kanye West Could’ve Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Malia Obama Turns 17!