3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (8/22-8/29)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Husband, Nick Gordon Charged With A DUI
- Vanessa Williams on IRS’ Unpaid Taxes List; Close to $370K Owed
- #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion Via Social Media
- What In The Weekend With Nikki Woods: Summer Madness
- Detroit Man Arrested For Killing Wife, But Where Are The Kids?