3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (5/1-5/8)
- Already?! Russell Wilson & Ciara Taking a Break from Relationship
- Facing Child Support, Minneapolis Man Joins The Jihad
- Model Janice Dickinson Sues Bill Cosby For Defamation
- Georgia Teacher Arrested For Allowing Students To Have Sex In His Class [WATCH]
- #ThrowbackThursday: Kirk Franklin Through The Years