3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- 2nd Mistrial Declared in Murder Trial Of Teenager Phylicia Barnes
- SIGH: Chris Brown & Karrueche Back Together? (VIDEO)
- X: A Novel by Ilyasah Shabazz
- Man Without Use Of Arms Facing Gun Charge Released
- Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs