3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- ‘Empire”s Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Are Engaged!
- Dispatcher Tells 911 Caller, 'Deal With It Yourself'
- Paula Patton Who? Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- Medical Examiner: Autopsy Planned for Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Posing For PETA - Celebrities Who've Bared It All