3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)
- Thousands Across The Country Protest Ferguson Decision
- Faith Evans' IN STUDIO JAM
- Turkey Day Travel Threatened By East Coast Storm
- Who's Mary Jane In Love With This Season? - New Trailer Gives A Clue [VIDEO]
- 14 Relatives We Are Not Looking Forward to Seeing Over the Holiday