3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- Police: Woman Said Boys Weren't Loved, So She Drowned Them [VIDEO]
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- You Know You Want To Laugh!
- Rare Photos of 19th-Century Blacks Speak to Modern Americans
- Oh Baby! Moms Who Showed Off Their Baby Bumps On Social Media