3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Instagram Pics (10/10-10/17)
- Mo’ne Davis Stars in New Chevy Ad; Will it Ruin Her NCAA Status? (Watch)
- Turn Out For What? Black Voters Must Hit The Polls In November Or Risk GOP Takeover
- T.D. Jakes Checks Instagram Hater Questioning His Diamond Ring
- Dave Hollister 10-16-14
- Kenya Moore Comes For Tamar Braxton
- Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret