3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- Chris Rock And Wife Split After Almost 20 Years Of Marriage
- Idris Elba On Bond Rumors: “Isn’t 007 Suppose To Be Handsome?”
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Welcome Their Second Child
- X: A Novel by Ilyasah Shabazz
- Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs