3. Organize. Saving things you have been putting off at home like organizing your computers files, iTunes and photos, weeding out apps on phones, going through contacts, mapping out your calendars, budgeting expenses, syncing your devices or even doing thank you notes or invite lists are just the most tedious and time-consuming things, but your mind will thank you for doing them on a flight.
- This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- Protests In Baltimore After Man Dies In Police Custody
- Kandi Says ‘RHOA’ Could Survive Without NeNe; Brandy Talks ‘Empire’ (Watch)
- Guess Who K. Michelle Wants Back?!
- Officer Who Killed Rekia Boyd Not Guilty Of All Charges
- Cuteness Overload: Celebrity Family Moments That Made Us Say "Aww"