Whether you’re single and looking or happily in a relationship with the man of your dreams, we all could learn a thing or two from hip-hop’s favorite couple: Jay-Z and Beyonce. The duo managed to become a power couple, killing the game and everything they touch. While they live a highly publicized life, they’ve managed to keep their relationship strong, making every girl long for her own personal “Jay” and every guy looking for a “Queen Bey.” Jay-Z and Beyonce have taught us a lot about love and how to keep that flame strong even after the show’s over and the cameras turn off.
Peep advice from the king and queen of music, Jay Z and Beyonce.
Keep Your Relationship Private
Bey and Jay manage to keep their relationship and the details of it private from everyone! This is probably the most important rule of them all. In fact, no one knew for sure if they were even dating or not until they were already years into their relationship! They’ve stayed away from the drama that many celebrity romances have encountered and keep the media gossip and rumors to a bare minimum, so much so that when you hear a negative rumor about the twosome you automatically believe it’s not true. All we know about Jay and Bey’s relationship is that they’re happily married and have a beautiful daughter, and quite frankly, that’s all we should know!
If you and your boo have the same group of friends, it’s probably best to keep the details about your relationship under wraps. The more people who know about your relationship, the better chances they have to change your view point about certain situations that you and your partner go through causing you to have a tainted outlook on YOUR relationship. Let’s remember, you can’t trust everyone! Telling your group of friends your relationship details opens the gate for rumors, fights and twisted versions of stories. Take a lesson from Bey and Jay, keep it private!
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.