5) Keep it short, but shapely. Establish a premise, support your idea and bring it full circle.
6) Write with a scalpel. Cut out unnecessary words/details that are weighing down your post. Less is often times more.
7) Get the words right. For goodness sake, proof read your work!
8) Read it out loud. What looks fine to your eyes can sound completely wrong when read out loud. When editing, be sure to read out your post to catch for awkward wording.
9) Wait…Never, EVER post the 1st draft. Pause, preview, print then post.
10) Write for you and one other person. Even if only one person ever reads your blog post, make it something that will have them wanting more.