Well, it is clear that Jay Z just took the game to another level yet again. Going platinum before your music comes out is a new high for an industry that mostly cries about not being able to move units. As many of you know, Samsung reportedly paid $5 for each of the 1 million albums it plans to give away to Samsung Galaxy smart phone users for free, 72 hours before the album’s official release. The music will be streamed via an app and be unveiled later this month. In response to this game-changing announcement, Sean Carter took to Twitter stating, “Ok that was my yearly allotment. See ya’ll 2014.#newrules #magnacartaholygrail.” And the world responded (to the news more than the tweet) with both fanfare and hater-ation. I even heard someone bring up this nonsensical notion of Jay securing his place in the Illuminati by using Samsung to track people. Don’t they know the NSA already did that?
But regardless of the opinion on Jay’s new business deal, we all should be celebrating because Mr. Carter is not the anomaly, he is the possibility. And we all, yes you and I included, have the ability to be game changers in our own lives and careers. Let me leave you with three things that we can all do to be our own Jay Z:
1. Master What You Love
So many of us are living in mediocrity and wondering why we are not going to the next level. Master what you love! It doesn’t matter if it is music, business, school, relationships or parenting. Immerse yourself in information about not just the what, but the how of what you love. Practice your gift without ceasing and perfect it. You will manifest in your mastery what you only dream of in your mediocrity.
2. See Beyond What Makes Sense; Envisioning What You Want To Exist & Create It
Many of us don’t do better because we don’t envision better. Why have a dream that makes sense? Push to create what others can’t see, others can’t imagine, and others won’t work to build. Successful people go where others can’t because they see what others won’t.
3. Be Strategically Fearless
Don’t jump out of the plane without a parachute, but after you have packed, tested, and re-packed the chute, JUMP. Look in the face what terrifies YOU and fight it. Nothing is wrong with the fear. Don’t get me wrong, but it is how we deal with it. Go hard and scare the hell out of what is trying to kill you…FEAR.
You were created to walk in excellence and through mastery, vision, and we will not just be reading about Jay Z, but about you.
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (11/26-12/2)
30 photos Launch gallery
1. Little Legend and Puddy 😍😍😍😍
1 of 30
2. "You on point Phife?" "all the time,Tip". 💥 #bannedfromnormal
2 of 30
3. Vegan! The Impossible burger at Crossroads
3 of 30
4. Lawrence #BeforeandAfterEpisodes 1-4: 184lbs 13% body fatEpisode 8: 196lbs 8% body fat S/O @coachdaveboxing with the works outs and @kildareriordan with the nutrition
4 of 30
5. Jus haaaanngin out
5 of 30
6. Meanwhile back at home in Atlanta GA someone mad they not on the 🛳. 😳
6 of 30
7. No limits... Photo cred: Chris Bridges @ludacris
7 of 30
8. new new
8 of 30
9. Apparently my 260lbs is too much for the actual vines in the Hawaiian jungles to hold me without breaking and me falling hundreds of feet. So for safety purposes, I'm forced to swing thru #Jumanjj on wires strong enough to hold 12 adult buffaloes and 1 adult Rock. #OnSet #Jumanji #IronicallyIEatBuffaloDailyForLunch #MoreManThanNatureKnowsWhatToDoWith
9 of 30
10. hey ma! 🎎#wcw 💙
10 of 30
11. Surprise visit to our factories!!! #GoodAmerican #USA
11 of 30
12 of 30
13. Peachy Keen 🔥✨⚡️
13 of 30
14. If this don't look thankful I don't know what does. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. #UltraBlessed #24kMagic #SweetPotatoFly
14 of 30
15. Late nights @nbcmarlon with the writers... we in here!!!
15 of 30
16. There goes my baaaaaaaaabbbbyyyyy #QueenKingMagic!!! We're up to something! Ira BIG!!! Stay out our buisness -
16 of 30
17. You want to win every game you play but when you come home to these faces... who cares. #ILoveYouGirls best part of my day, everyday!
17 of 30
18. Steady,steady..... full size jenga.. "I got this one "???? Or do I ?
18 of 30
19. Cornrows kind of day 😉@dontaysavoy2 you convinced me and I love. ❤️️
19 of 30
20. #BrotherlyLove #tbt
20 of 30
21 of 30
22. #basel #TeamLOVE @kingcombs
22 of 30
23. Just introduced a special screening of @directher 's groundbreaking (must see) documentary @13thfilm with my brother @themichaelealy | @unitedblackout #blackoutblackfriday
23 of 30
24. Me & Vanessa Williams giving #DuckLips #Pose on the set of #DaytimeDivas @vh1 - Coming Soon to a tv near you. Lol. - My make up done by @makeupsurgeon
24 of 30
25. This picture just makes me wanna praise the Lord, you hear me!!!!!! Yes Lord brotha #TEDDYCAMPBELL What a #man !!! You are everything right on this picture husband ......... #gorgeous #stylish #classy #strong #masculine #king #sexy #debonair #gentlemenstyle And that #bible in your hand just seals the deal for me (probably cause i know that, that is what helped you become just as amazing as you look😘). While my heart and mind experiences the goodness of God at #church on Sundays, my eyes experiences the goodness of Teddy😍. Amen somebody🙌🏽. "Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless his holy name" #myman #myhusband #goodman #blackman #dapperman #godlyman #goodfather #mybestfriend
25 of 30
26. Yesterday was my mama's 53rd birthday!!!!! Got to celebrate with her all day. If this is what I have to look forward to I can't wait. Looking like a soft bucket a cocoa butter. Yaaaaaaaaaas! 😍😍😍 love you mommy!
26 of 30
27. "Shout out to @PureAtlanta for getting the family right"....I'm loving this jogger. 😍😍
27 of 30
28. This pic warms my heart ❤️ #myLogiebeans and aunt aunt umba @itowandabraxton 😘
28 of 30
29. You will always be my baby😜. #HappyBirthdayReginae #mybaby18
29 of 30
30. GC "Gods Child" Red on Red SweatSuit available now at www.MonicaApparel.com ... Take Your Crown wherever you go!! I'm pictured in a Medium... Go to the site now for other options ... cc: @trukernell
30 of 30