Women are obsessed with living and eating healthy. Seriously. We’re so into our lives being top-notch healthy that we’d rather eat healthy than have a healthy relationship. Are you shaking your head “no” right now? You shouldn’t! This has been scientifically proven.
Must Read: Top 8 Hottest Bodies In The NBA [PHOTOS]
Abe’s Market conducted a nationwide poll and discovered that 61% of women would, in fact, rather eat healthy than have a great love life. This may sound a bit surprising, but it’s a lot more common than you’d think. They polled 1500 women and asked them questions about everything from prayer to kids to fashion and eating healthy beat out each of these comparisons. Check out some of the results below:
· 61% of women said “they would rather have a healthy body than a healthy relationship”
· 70% of women said “they would rather their kids eat healthy than get good grades”
· 60% of women said “they would rather eat healthy than have a healthy financial savings”
· 83% of women said “they would rather have a healthy body than have a great wardrobe”.
· 54% said they “would rather eat healthy than have prayer in their lives”