Some of us are very particular about how we store and display our toilet paper. And rightfully so! Got a small bathroom? Here are some fun and creative ways to store this much-needed product in a tight space.
1. Repurpose a CD spindle: Don’t throw out that multiple compact disk spindle. Put an extra toilet paper roll on it and place on the back of the toilet.
2. Place a tall empty flower vase next to your toilet to keep extra bath tissue within reach.
3. Utilize wall space by attaching a wall shelf, a wicker basket or even a steel herb planter for cute toilet tissue storage.
4. A small wicker basket is perfect for storing extra 2 or 3 rolls of toilet paper and it fits on the back of the toilet.
5. Store extra tissue in an over-the-door rack inside your vanity cabinet, keeping it out of sight and out of the way.
For more organization tips and money-saving coupons, go to www.pgeveryday.com.