Tamar Braxton is living proof that people eventually get exactly what they want if they believe in themselves and never stop trying. These days she’s as famous as she always wanted to be. The star of two reality shows “Braxton Family Values” and “Tamar and Vince” is pregnant with her first child, by husband Vince Herbert and releasing her CD “Love and War,” in September right when the second season of her second reality show “Tamar and Vince” comes out. Her single “The One” is available now.
Braxton says she’s grateful to her mother, Evelyn, who moved into the couple’s home to help Tamar prepare for the birth. She says her hormones have been “all over the place” and that she cries over everything these days. “I’ve never been this sensitive,” she told The Tom Joyner Morning Show.
Tamar’s baby is due in June, but whether it’s a boy or a girl, she’s not telling.
“A Tamar, Jr. would be great,” Braxton said. When asked if she might be carrying twins, Braxton said, no, not this time. “It would have been great if it was twins, we would have gotten it all out of the way. But I’m happy with what we have.” Braxton confirmed that the couple used in-vitro given Braxton’s difficulty conceiving. But she says things didn’t quite go as planned.
“Vincent and I decided after he got sick that we should, I guess, put away for the future. So we went through in vitro and put some embryos in the freezer. But after that I just got pregnant on my own. We didn’t get a chance to use what we spent all this money for. And then had the nerve to send me another bill!”
But whether the baby’s birth will be shown on “Tamar and Vince,” is still open for debate.
“I don’t know it really depends on what happens that day. If it’s a lot going on, probably not, but I would like to share it. [Vincent] thinks it should be me, him and the baby in the room. I got way too much family for that. Don’t you know I got four sisters and a mama? You know what you married, boo.”
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (11/26-12/2)
28 photos Launch gallery
1. Little Legend and Puddy 😍😍😍😍
1 of 28
2. "You on point Phife?" "all the time,Tip". 💥 #bannedfromnormal
2 of 28
3. Vegan! The Impossible burger at Crossroads
3 of 28
4. Lawrence #BeforeandAfterEpisodes 1-4: 184lbs 13% body fatEpisode 8: 196lbs 8% body fat S/O @coachdaveboxing with the works outs and @kildareriordan with the nutrition
4 of 28
5. Jus haaaanngin out
5 of 28
6. Meanwhile back at home in Atlanta GA someone mad they not on the 🛳. 😳
6 of 28
7. No limits... Photo cred: Chris Bridges @ludacris
7 of 28
8. new new
8 of 28
9. Apparently my 260lbs is too much for the actual vines in the Hawaiian jungles to hold me without breaking and me falling hundreds of feet. So for safety purposes, I'm forced to swing thru #Jumanjj on wires strong enough to hold 12 adult buffaloes and 1 adult Rock. #OnSet #Jumanji #IronicallyIEatBuffaloDailyForLunch #MoreManThanNatureKnowsWhatToDoWith
9 of 28
10. hey ma! 🎎#wcw 💙
10 of 28
11. Surprise visit to our factories!!! #GoodAmerican #USA
11 of 28
12 of 28
13. Peachy Keen 🔥✨⚡️
13 of 28
14. If this don't look thankful I don't know what does. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. #UltraBlessed #24kMagic #SweetPotatoFly
14 of 28
15. Late nights @nbcmarlon with the writers... we in here!!!
15 of 28
16. There goes my baaaaaaaaabbbbyyyyy #QueenKingMagic!!! We're up to something! Ira BIG!!! Stay out our buisness -
16 of 28
17. You want to win every game you play but when you come home to these faces... who cares. #ILoveYouGirls best part of my day, everyday!
17 of 28
18. Steady,steady..... full size jenga.. "I got this one "???? Or do I ?
18 of 28
19. #BrotherlyLove #tbt
19 of 28
20 of 28
21. #basel #TeamLOVE @kingcombs
21 of 28
22. Just introduced a special screening of @directher 's groundbreaking (must see) documentary @13thfilm with my brother @themichaelealy | @unitedblackout #blackoutblackfriday
22 of 28
23. Me & Vanessa Williams giving #DuckLips #Pose on the set of #DaytimeDivas @vh1 - Coming Soon to a tv near you. Lol. - My make up done by @makeupsurgeon
23 of 28
24. Yesterday was my mama's 53rd birthday!!!!! Got to celebrate with her all day. If this is what I have to look forward to I can't wait. Looking like a soft bucket a cocoa butter. Yaaaaaaaaaas! 😍😍😍 love you mommy!
24 of 28
25. "Shout out to @PureAtlanta for getting the family right"....I'm loving this jogger. 😍😍
25 of 28
26. This pic warms my heart ❤️ #myLogiebeans and aunt aunt umba @itowandabraxton 😘
26 of 28
27. You will always be my baby😜. #HappyBirthdayReginae #mybaby18
27 of 28
28. GC "Gods Child" Red on Red SweatSuit available now at www.MonicaApparel.com ... Take Your Crown wherever you go!! I'm pictured in a Medium... Go to the site now for other options ... cc: @trukernell
28 of 28