The One Who Makes You Want To Be Better
If you run into Newton be prepared to have your entire running life changed (P.S. these are my sole mate). Like their name implies these superstars are the love child of nature, science and running. For every action there is a reaction, which is why – whether your gait is neutral or not – Newton Running shoes will make you want to run better. You can thank their unique sole for this. Designed to help you land in a more forward position with each and every footstrike, the engineering behind them is designed to actively supports you as you rediscover and strengthen your natural running motion. Newton has caused me to leave the dating game! Gotta love a pair that accepts you for who you are yet gently pushes you to be better. Great for beginners and long distance relationships. So kiss heel striking goodbye for good and say “I do” to Newton.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery Of Fit & Sexy Celebs!
Fit & Sexy Celebrities!
1. Stacey DashSource:Getty 1 of 21
2. Shemar MooreSource:Getty 2 of 21
3. RihannaSource:Getty 3 of 21
4. Hope SoloSource:Getty 4 of 21
5. Morris ChestnutSource:Getty 5 of 21
6. Janet JacksonSource:Getty 6 of 21
7. Dwight HowardSource:Getty 7 of 21
8. ChilliSource:Getty 8 of 21
9. Tony ParkerSource:Getty 9 of 21
10. BeyonceSource:Getty 10 of 21
11. Kelly RowlandSource:Getty 11 of 21
12. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 12 of 21
13. Angela SimmonsSource:Getty 13 of 21
14. Blake GriffinSource:Getty 14 of 21
15. Evelyn LozadaSource:Getty 15 of 21
16. Jada Pinkett SmithSource:Getty 16 of 21
17. Dwayne WadeSource:Getty 17 of 21
18. CiaraSource:Getty 18 of 21
19. Regina KingSource:Getty 19 of 21
20. Omari HardwickSource:Getty 20 of 21
21. Lance GrossSource:Getty 21 of 21
Robbie Ann Darby (RAD Experience) is a professional FitGirl, Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer in NYC. Follow her sweaty life on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more fun health and fitness tips!