Mary Mary ebony cover

You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

We’ve laughed, cried and sang along with gospel megastars Mary Mary on the last two seasons of their hit WeTV reality show. The ladies have shared a great deal about their personal lives but we didn’t see this bombshell coming — one of the sisters recently revealed that her husband had an extramarital affair.

MUST READ: EXCLUSIVE: Mary Mary Answers Breakup Rumors

MUST READ: Mary Mary Shares Tales Of The Working Mom

In the June issue of Ebony, Tina Campbell shares that she and hubby Teddy almost suffered a divorce from past infidelity.

“Once I became aware [of the affair], I initially wanted to kill my husband,” she admitted. “I was considering adjusting the will, the living trust and all that kind of stuff. I did physically try to stab him. Several times…I never got to the point of physical harm, not really, but my words…My words hurt.”

It’s unclear when the affair took place, but if you’ve watched “Mary Mary” then you know Tina had mouthful to say after it all came out.

The full interview will be released when the issue hits newsstands on May 7th.

Daily Buzz 2.27.13: ‘Mary Mary’ renewed for season 3

Message From Tamar Braxton: ‘Be Grateful’ [Gospel Performance]

Check Out This Gallery

9 thoughts on “Unfaithful: Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Opens Up About Her Husband Cheating On Her

1. If you have any of these symptoms be sure to see your doctor right away.

In contrast, small-fiber polyneuropathy (SFPN), despite causing
    similar symptoms, is definitionally a disease
    caused by dysfunction and degeneration of peripheral
    small-fiber neurons. This supports the innate healing properties
    and systems of the body.

2. TinaAndTeddysPrayerPartner on said:

God has and will bless their marriage. For what GOD has put together NO MAN or NO WOMAN will pull them apart. Tina, go forth with Teddy in Jesus name. It’s called forgiveness and healing now. Let the process continue! I know it’s already begun. Shame on the Adulteress that KNEW he was married and did what she did. I’m sure she doesn’t have a husband or any potentials of a husband in her life. And I’m not forgetting Teddy, he committed adultery and is just as guilty but GOD can put their brokeness back together. I’m praying and believing GOD for their marriage to mend and be better than ever before. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. It’s already done!

3. A pimp named slickback on said:

Man both of them fine as hell but if she had a stank attitude then seh need to chill with all that crap. Hey, even fine women get stepped out on. But man she is hot…..they both are smdh.

4. Hahaha!!!!! The same women who go around talking bout my hsband this my husband that. They “husbands” the main one cheaing on them!!! tina always talking bout she gotta have time for her husband and missing out on shows and money obviously she wasnt spending that much time trying to take care of him cuz he was looking else where. She need to sit her loud mouthed overbearing butt down and take care of her man because someone is already trying too. I’ll holla at him.

5. FIFTY AND PHUNE on said:

Pittman,maybe he found her fiesty attitude attractive. Naw she ain’t feisty enough because if he really felt that she would do something to him like Lorana Bobbit his behind he never would have done it and definately not with a friend for as long as he did. He just got caught and now he is trying to blame the DEVIL. Flip Wilson said the deveil made me do it and it was a script/ That is no reason for him to cheat because he has FLAWS as well. We women need to stop BLAMING the woman when a man cheats. Men cheat on slow quiet woman as well. It DOESN’T MATTER. I guess him cheating blow a gasket into this if you wait to have sex after you get married he won’t cheat on you.

6. P. Pittman on said:

I’m not surprised he cheated. She is a loud-mouthed, overbearing, “I gotta have it my way” woman. That is very un-appealing to men, and most women don’t want to admit this. They go around all hard and tough, and talking mess TO their men, and talking about “what they won’t take” and what “he better do” and “he better recognize”…while, rolling their eyes, and neck and snapping their fingers. All the while, their men, when they leave all of that negative attitude, go right into the arms of someone sweet, kind and pliable.

What she needs to do is get some healing for herself, and stop thinking “sexing” a man to death is going to keep him with you. He’s not excused for his behavior, because we all answer to GOD first, and that’s why we should maintain our integrity. But she is, and has been out of control for a while.

Once she heals, the marriage will heal.

7. Moni on said:

Kudos to them for working it out. Many people talk about marriage like it a fairy tale, but when you aaa tally make a life long commitment with another person, you’re both going to have reason to leave. The difference is that you stay and work it out. Btw- I saw clips of her making the effort to cut back on her group to dedicate time to her family, and that might be a result of understanding how serious maintaining your family is, it takes work and it takes sacrifice.

8. dtown on said:

WOW!!!!!! Tina is as real as they come, so I’m SURE she tried to or seriously thought about stabbing the brotha!! She probably cussed him out in private. Cussed like a sailor I’ll bet. She decide to tone down her Mary Mary stuff and ease up in part because of her family. And to have her hubby do that, I’m sure hurt deeply.

• Truth be told! on said:

I agree! I can definitely see that Tina has a sassy attitude and mouth because I am the same way. But if men they need respect like the air they breathe. I’m so glad they worked it out. At the end of the day respect and love is what its about from my own personal experience in marriage. Hats off to them! Continue to be blessed ppl!!