4. 50 Cent is not only the celebrity spokesman Vitamin Water, he owns a minority stake in the company.
5. Kim Kardashian seems to be the queen of endorsement deals. One of her most popular partnerships is with fast food chain Carl’s Jr. Do you remember her sexy salad commercial?
6. After her amazing weight 80-plus pound weight lost, Jennifer Hudson became the perfect spokesperson for Weight Watchers.
7. Diddy’s endorsement deal with Ciroc vodka in 2007 has grown to be one of the most lucrative deals of his career. He’s drinking straight to the bank.
8. Justin Timberlake began his relationship with Target in 2010 when he launched his fashion line, William Rast, with the company.
9. Serena Williams is on top of her game so endorsement deals with sports-related companies like Nike, Wilson and Gatorade keep rolling in.