LAS VEGAS (AP) — A judge in Las Vegas says there’s enough evidence that Flavor Flav threatened his longtime girlfriend’s 17-year-old son with a butcher knife for the entertainer to stand trial on two felony charges.
The clock-wearing 54-year-old former rap and reality TV star didn’t testify during an evidence hearing Wednesday, but the teen did.
The judge scheduled arraignment April 18 on felony charges of assault with a weapon and child endangerment.
The entertainer whose legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr. is expected to plead not guilty.
He’s accused of pushing his girlfriend to the floor Oct. 17 and wielding knives while chasing and threatening the teen at their Las Vegas home.
Drayton could face up to 12 years in prison if convicted.
More Celebrity Mug Shot Madness
11 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Ne-Yo was charged with reckless driving and driving without a license.
1 of 11
2. 2. Nick Nolte Mugshot for swerving into oncoming traffic.
2 of 11
3. 3. David Cassidy was charged with DUI for weaving down a Florida Turnpike.
3 of 11
4. 4. Matthew McConaughey for violating the noise ordinance.
4 of 11
5. 5. DMX got more mug shots than Lindsay Lohen. That's HUGE.
5 of 11
6. 6. Mario got in a little spat with mom. She has a history with abusing drugs.
6 of 11
7. 7. Cedric Benson was intoxicated while boating, flying, flying off the handle.
7 of 11
8. 8. Marilyn Manson was arrested for criminal sexual conduct during his concert.
8 of 11
9. 9. Robert Downey, Jr. has certainly had his share of mug shots over the years.
9 of 11
10. 10. Haley Joel Osment was charged with a DUI in Los Angles.
10 of 11
11. 11. Chad Ochocinco / Chad Johnson was arrested over the weekend for head-butting his new bride. (Photo: AP)
11 of 11