How about indulging in a DIY steam facial? I’m game… are you?
Your summer skin will easily get clogged this season from sunscreen, your sweaty keep-my-bikini-body workouts, and every day wear of makeup. A DIY steam facial once a week is a fun, relaxing, an cheap way to maintain your summer beauty. Here’s six easy steps to your DIY steam facial.
- Bring a pot with 4 cups of water to a boil before reducing to a simmer.
- Steep 2 chamomile tea bags for 5-7 minutes before removing from heat.
- Remove tea bags and transfer water to a medium bowl. Add ¼ cup mint leaves.
- Hold your clean face 10-12 inches from the bowl with a toweldraped over the back of your head to hold in the steam.
- After 15 minutes, cleanse your skin and follow with skin-appropriate toner, serum or mask.
- With your pores opened, your favorite facial products will penetrate more deeply and work more profoundly.
And there you have it. Beautiful summer skin!
As a bonus, be sure to enter our contest for your chance to one your shade of Iman BB Crème.