Robin Thicke has left “The Real Husbands of Hollywood.”
Rumors had it that he quit the show, but there were only speculations about why. Some even said he refused to come out of his trailer.
Humormillmag.com quotes sources as saying the singer wasn’t very happy with the direction the show was taking his character.
Those sources say he approached producers with his complaints and even requested changes in the script for the upcoming episode.
But allegedly the producers didn’t want to change a thing.
As a result, Robin didn’t show up the day of shooting, according to reports.
So now he’s not on the show.
White Artists We Could Have Sworn Were Black
1. Daley is 24 years-old and is on his way to redefining the way R&B/Soul not only looks but sounds and feels.1 of 15
2. Teena Marie's range and classic R&B hits often made people question her ethnicity. (Retna)2 of 15
3. Michael McDonald surprised alot of people when they found out who was singing the hit "I Keep Forgetting."(PrPhotos)3 of 15
4. If you listened to singer Allen Stone's music you wouldn't know he is a blonde, blue-eyed hippie.4 of 15
5. Late Singer Amy Winehouse's soulful, unique voice often had her mistaken for a black, blues singer. (PrPhotos)5 of 15
6. R&B star Robin Thicke's sweet, falsetto is commonly mistaken for a black soul artist.(PrPhotos)6 of 15
7. Superstar Christina Aguilera is often tapped to do tribute's to the greatest black superstars, and kills it.(PrPhotos)7 of 15
8. Hall and Oates, the popular duo had many people believing they were black due to their Philly style of music.8 of 15
9. When Justin Timberlake went solo,lots of people were googling who this new R&B artist was, to find it was him. (Prphotos)9 of 15
10. When soul singer Joss Stone first appeared on the scene, many were surprised to find out she's not black.(Pr)10 of 15
11. It's hard to believe the singer of the soulful "What You Won't Do For Love" Bobby Caldwell is a skinny, white guy.11 of 15
12. Fergie jumped on the scene with Hip-Hop group the Black Eyed Peas and held her own in the R&B genre. (PrPhotos)12 of 15
13. Jojo, the "Leave Get Out" singer was commonly mistaken for a black artist before learning she's white. (PrPhotos)13 of 15
14. Adele tore up the airwaves this past year, often being compared to Soul Legends for her voice. (PrPhotos)14 of 15
15. Phoebe Snow another artist with a lot of soul who most thought was at least part black. (PR)15 of 15