How bad can it get? A parent took her children to a McDonald’s in a Chicago area and one of them found a condom in their play palace and ate it, so she is suing the restaurant.
Anishi Spencer and her sons were eating in the play area, and her two-year-old found a condom and proceeded to eat it, according to Gawker. How did the mom know? Because the child coughed it up. She took her son to the hospital afterward.
She is suing because McDonald’s failed to keep “hazardous materials from areas open to children … as well as failing to use surveillance or inspection to detect “deviant activities”… at its restaurants.” Spencer is suing for $50,000 for negligence and medical expenses.
1 2Next page »
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/20-2/27)
https://ioneblackamericaweb.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/screen-shot-2015-02-25-at-3-58-12-pm.png?w=180&h=180&crop=1 https://ioneblackamericaweb.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/screen-shot-2015-02-25-at-3-53-39-pm.png?w=180&h=180&crop=1 https://ioneblackamericaweb.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/screen-shot-2015-02-25-at-3-51-15-pm.png?w=180&h=180&crop=1 https://ioneblackamericaweb.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/screen-shot-2015-02-25-at-3-41-53-pm.png?w=180&h=180&crop=1 https://ioneblackamericaweb.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/screen-shot-2015-02-25-at-3-39-26-pm.png?w=180&h=180&crop=1
Tags: condoms » McDonalds