It’s All-Star time. “Celebrity Apprentice” is back and this time, someone is playing for our team.
Actress/model and TV personality Claudia Jordan, one of this season’s celebrity all-stars will be playing for the Tom Joyner Foundation, which awards scholarships to college students in need attending HBCU’s (historically black colleges and universities) and with the help of corporate partners also provides funds to support the schools themselves. In the 13 years since Tom Joyner began the foundation, it has provided over $60 million to students attending HBCU’s around the country. Jordan will join The Party With a Purpose this year on the annual Tom Joyner Cruise April 7-14 and will tweet and Instagram all the fun directly from the ship.
Jordan is best known for her work on two TV game shows – she was only the second African-American to be a presenter on “The Price is Right” and she’s one of the models on “Deal Or No Deal.” Once crowned Miss Rhode Island, beauty parlayed her pageant appearances into a versatile career. Not only has she done her share of TV work, she also has her own show on Sirius XM after four years as part of Jamie Foxx’ popular show “The Foxxhole.” Jordan also appeared on “Tiny Tonight” Tameka “Tiny” Cottle’s new VH1 talk show. (On one of the first episodes, Jordan and guest Tamar Braxton exchanged words and then tweets). If that wasn’t enough, Jordan joins the cast of the new Debbie Allen sitcom “My Parents My Sister, and Me,” and is in training to play an Olympian tempted by performance enhancing drugs.
On “Celebrity Apprentice,” premiering on NBC this Sunday, March 3 at 9 p.m., Jordan faces tough competition from the other All-Stars. Fourteen celebrities return including LaToya Jackson, Dennis Rodman, Omarosa, and Li’l Jon; advisors include Trump’s children, Ivanka, Eric and Don, as well as Arsenio Hall. The premiere episode “The Wolf In Charge of the Hen House,” starts with a meatball-selling competition that ends up setting new fundraising records for both teams. Piers Morgan, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, Nikki Taylor and more all make appearances on the episode.
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/7-10/14)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Nite | to the tune of @cnn 😞
1 of 25
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.
16 of 25
17. On set of #beingmaryjane like... ❤️😬💃🏾
17 of 25
18. #carouselofhope@yvetteshelton100@makeupbylatrice @thestacetheface@marialuciahohan24
18 of 25
19. I refuse to let a little cold stop me from my daily routines to greatness. #onlythestrongsurvive #warriors
19 of 25
20. Big things begin with big THINKING... #BusinessEthics #SetLife 🎥
20 of 25
21. Goodnight - here's a song
21 of 25
22. Words can't explain the feeling that I have right now.....God is good. look momma I made it. #Harts #Blessed #WhatNow #comedicrockstarshit #4DaysAway
22 of 25
23. I tried to get a better video with out the nasty bib but she started getting mad at me..lol! Big cuz @the_queen_caitlin trying to show her what to do. #MamasToots #HeirBear👑💜
23 of 25
24. Gorgeous Serena joined Beyoncé in Formation last night on stage in New Jersey!!!
24 of 25
25. 😜 @lifeofdesiigner & @rockohill
25 of 25