Watch out Suge! Chris Paul thinks that while your big, black and bald self is fleeing from the police you better stay away from the Big Bear Mountains. Plus, more on Rihanna’s restraining order and Bobby Brown’s DUI.
This is Chris Paul from the TJMS running through the top stories in roughly sixty seconds with The Morning Minute.
Bobby Brown has been sentenced to 55 days in jail. Yep, the original king of R&B himself was found guilty of driving under the influence. And if he serves his entire sentence of 55 days it will beat Bobby’s previous record of days being sober by 54 days.
Rihanna has been granted a restraining order against an obsessed fan who tried to break into her house. But knowing Rihanna she’ll forgive the fan in a month or two then drop the restraining order and invite him over.
Suge Knight is a wanted man. L.A. police have issues two warrants for his arrest after he skipped a court date. And so far the LAPD has been unable to locate him. Look, Suge, you’re a big, bald headed black man. So for god’s sake, stay your ass away from those cabins up in Big Bear.
Listen to Chris Paul’s Morning Minute every a.m. on the Tom Joyner Morning Show.
32 photos Launch gallery
1. Remy Ma
1 of 32
2. Bobby Shmurda
Source:Bobby Shmurda Instagram
2 of 32
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.
3 of 32
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.
4 of 32
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.
5 of 32
6. Ja Rule spent two years in prison for gun possession and tax evasion.
6 of 32
7. Joseline Hernandez has spent some time in jail for prostitution prior to her Love & Hip Hop fame.
7 of 32
8. Nene Leakes was charged with shoplifting in her early 20's.
8 of 32
9. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.
9 of 32
10. Lindsay Lohan
10 of 32
11. Wesley Snipes was convicted and spent some time in the big house.
11 of 32
12. Ron Isley spent time in jail for tax evasion.
12 of 32
13. Foxy Brown's numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)
13 of 32
14. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)
14 of 32
15. OJ Simpson
15 of 32
16. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP
16 of 32
17. Lil' Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)
17 of 32
18. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP
18 of 32
19. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)
19 of 32
20. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP
20 of 32
21. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)
21 of 32
22. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)
22 of 32
23. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.
23 of 32
24. Lil’ Kim was at the very peak of her career when she was charged with conspiracy and perjury charges. She got 1 year & 1 day.
24 of 32
25. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.
25 of 32
26. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)
26 of 32
27. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.
27 of 32
28. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)
28 of 32
29. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.
29 of 32
30. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)
30 of 32
31. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)
31 of 32
32. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)
32 of 32