New photographs of Chris Brown with a cast on his right hand and wrist have emerged in the wake of his alleged brawl with Frank Ocean.
TMZ obtained exclusive photos of the singer leaving his house on Tuesday with a cast wrapped around his knuckles, about two days after the scuffle purportedly occurred.
That same day, he switched his Instagram from public to private, and posted a corresponding photo that read, “But… social media takes away the essence of why we are even special or icons. So with that, I’m detaching myself from that world.”
As previously reported, authorities were called to the scene outside Westlake Recording Studio in West Hollywood, Calif., Sunday night after there were reports of a brawl between six men, two of whom were reportedly Brown and Ocean.
According to eyewitnesses, the fight was over a parking space and Brown threw the first punch.
“At this point an arrest is not likely, and he will not be charged for leaving the scene,” Steve Whitmore, the senior media advisor for the Los Angeles County Sheriff, told Celebuzz. “A minor scuffle happened. Battery is unwanted touch and a misdemeanor. We are currently investigating what happened.”
“Got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol,” Ocean tweeted following the incident. “Cut my finger now I can’t play w two hands at the grammys.”
As of Tuesday, Ocean is said to be “desirous of prosecution in this incident,” according to Whitmore. If files are charged, Brown’s five-year probation, which he is currently serving after brutally attacking ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, could run the risk of being revoked.
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.