Dancehall artist Sean Paul (pictured)is being sued by jilted ex Susanne Persson for $80 million. The blond Swede claims that Paul not only had her illegally deported from Jamaica but allegedly drove her to repeated suicide attempts and subjected her to “starvation, homelessness and loss of an ability to generate income,” according to the New York City, Supreme Court-filed documents reports the New York Post.
The lawsuit, which also names Paul’s record label, Atlantic, and manager, Steve Wilson, includes an illustrated 126-page tell-all document entitled, “Irie Jamboree: My Life in Jamaica as a Jet Set Slave with the Enormous Secret of a Love Affair with Jamaica’s Perhaps Most Well-Known Dancehall Artist.”
On the cover, the book (pictured below) promises to expose “The Truth About Sean Paul’s Cocaine Dealings, Lies, Murders and Erection Problems.“ In the so-called expose, Persson claims she was Paul’s “jet set slave” and endured emotional horrors while with him.
The pair met in 2010 and Persson accuses Paul of constantly sniffing blow, which lead to his erectile dysfunction. The busty blond also says in her 11-chapter supporting document that “if it [Paul] lasts one minute, it is a good day.”
Persson also alleges that she was driven out of Jamaica by paid-off police/immigration authorities, claiming that immigration used bully tactics to forcibly put her on a plane and send her back to her native Stockholm, Sweden, with Paul’s promotion team making the actual reservation.
Paul’s lawyer, Tom Taveres-Finson, vehemently denies Persson’s deportation allegation and told the New York Post, “He [Paul] would not have the power to do that.”
The day before she was ousted from Jamaica, Persson says she attempted to take her own life. “I had tried to kill myself, losing more than one liter of blood from a cut on my wrist,” she wrote in the court filing. “I had shown the pictures of the cuts to Sean over the Internet. I feel he should see what he had caused.”
In the court-drawn papers, Persson also toots her own horn about her physical appearance by complimenting her ”long, blond Barbie hair” and bodacious “E-cup bra size.” The filing also states that the nearly 40-year-old Grammy Award-winning artist took countless photos of Persson that she alleges was done “under the pretext of a future marriage.”
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.