A Texas woman allegedly ran over her ex-boyfriend’s mother and texted him “Hows Life LOL” after doing so, KXAN-TV reports.
Elizabeth Segundo McClain, 22, was charged with third degree felony of stalking and assault.
Police say that McClain has a history of stalking her ex- boyfriend, Ryan Boyd, 25. She reportedly called Boyd hundreds of times a day over a three month period.
According to court records, McClain texted him on Nov. 4, her birthday, 126 times in a row. All of the texts were blank with the exception of two that read, “Annoying Uh?”
Austin police say Boyd’s mom was standing outside of her home when McClain allegedly threatened to damage a car on the property. It was at that point that cops say she drove her car onto the driveway. When the mother told her that she was not allowed to be there, McClain allegedly reversed the vehicle and hit her. The mother was rushed to the hospital with a broken collarbone, wrist, ankle and several broken ribs. She is still in the Intensive Care Unit.
KXAN-TV has a breakdown of other texts:
Police said McClain on Monday sent 50 blank text messages to her 25-year-old ex-boyfriend and then a series of messages suggesting that she was at his home.
Less than 30 minutes later, the ex-boyfriend allegedly received a text message from his mother’s boyfriend saying McClain just hit his mother with her car.
Two minutes later, police said McClain sent a text message to her ex-boyfriend saying, “How’s Life LOL.”
McClain dated Boyd on-and-off for three years until September of this year. Boyd told the cops that he and McClain argued often and that he wanted the relationship to end. She did not take it very well. For several months after, McClain allegedly called and texted him constantly. One day, she reportedly called Boyd 750 times.
Here is more from KXAN-TV:
Even when the ex-boyfriend tried to change his phone number, police said McClain continued to call and send text messages.
The ex-boyfriend had filed several police reports before the incident on Monday.
On Nov. 11, the boyfriend said McClain called him saying she was going to do something bad to him and his family. In the call, she allegedly implied she was going to drive her car into his living room.
When the ex-boyfriend called 911, McClain was not there when police arrived.
The ex-boyfriend said McClain called three days later asking how his car was. When he pulled his car over, he noticed sugar near the gasoline cap.
He took it to a mechanic to be fixed, and the repair cost him $300.
McClain was ordered not to go within 200 yards of Boyd and she must now wear a GPS monitor under a curfew.
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25