Never underestimate the power of advertising. And the following list of companies takes the business of persuasion seriously.
From tissue to make up to baby products, we all have a choice in the products we buy everyday. Check out Nielsen's list of the top companies that advertise to the African American community.
1) Procter & Gamble– Multinational manufacturer of product ranges including personal care, household cleaning, laundry detergents, and prescription drugs.
2) L’Oreal– develops and manufactures haircare, haircolor, skincare, color cosmetics and fragrances for the consumer and professional markets.
3) Johnson & Johnson – offers a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products
4) General Motors – car manufacturer
5) Mc Donald’s – fast food franchises
6) Verizon – mobile phone manufacturer and broadband and wireless solutions
7) U.S. Government
8) AT&T – phone manufacturer and broadband and wireless solutions
9) Berkshire Hathaway – car insurance, life insurance, annuity sales and sales of jewelry
10) National Amusements