Never underestimate the power of advertising. And the following list of companies takes the business of persuasion seriously.
From tissue to make up to baby products, we all have a choice in the products we buy everyday. Check out Nielsen's list of the top companies that advertise to the African American community.
1) Procter & Gamble- Multinational manufacturer of product ranges including personal care, household cleaning, laundry detergents, and prescription drugs.
2) L’Oreal- develops and manufactures haircare, haircolor, skincare, color cosmetics and fragrances for the consumer and professional markets.
3) Johnson & Johnson – offers a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products
4) General Motors – car manufacturer
5) Mc Donald’s - fast food franchises
6) Verizon – mobile phone manufacturer and broadband and wireless solutions
7) U.S. Government
8) AT&T - phone manufacturer and broadband and wireless solutions
9) Berkshire Hathaway – car insurance, life insurance, annuity sales and sales of jewelry
10) National Amusements