After suffering a series of seizure-like episodes last week, it has been announced that Lil Wayne will not appear at his trial against Quincy Jones III in Los Angeles.

Instead, he’ll appear, if at all, via video deposition. That deposition, as pointed out by TMZ, is being referred to by the judge saying the rapper acted like an irresponsible little child.

Lil' Wayne is suing Jones III over a documentary about the rapper that he calls a “scandalous portrayal.”

Wayne was not in court Monday because of his medical emergency on Thursday on board a private jet.  The pilot radioed Wayne had seizures and he was subsequently hospitalized.

TMZ says Lil Wayne’s lawyer told the judge he will play his client’s deposition tapes for the jury, but there will be no Wayne in person.  The video shows Wayne giving glib one liners and refusing to answer questions.
 

Also On Black America Web:

One thought on “Lil’ Wayne Misses Trial

Add Your Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

×
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,817 other followers