Last week, Twitter was all aflutter when Corde Broadus, Snoop Lions (formerly Snoop Dogg) son, released photos of him smoking marijuana with his father. On Wednesday, Snoop explained his laissez faire philosophy toward parenting and discussed why he feels he is actually the best one to teach his kids how to smoke.

Read more at NewsOne.com.

21 thoughts on “Snoop Responds to Critics Over Son’s Weed Use

1. loycetate on said:

I think that Black America needs to be educated on the “brainwashing” they have been given about the effects of marijuana! The government has found cause to bless alcohol and cigarettes and call marijuana the “war on drugs” and crime to lock Black folks up and throw away the key because they can’t tax what grows in the ground and we have been stupid enough to believe the hype. DO your homework people and ask for a referendum on the Jim Crow laws this issue is bigger than Snoop! For what is done behind closed doors is nobody’s business, especailly this. OBAMA 2012

2. sofiaxis on said:

Since I started with my online business I earn $62 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Red97.com

3. Just want to be free of pain on said:

Hey Red97 I have been looking into the on line businesses. what do you do? and how can I get safe info about it?

4. BamaCoder2010 on said:

Calvin Broadus are you REALLY REALLY SERIOUS!!!!! Where is this young man’s mother because it obvious his daddy has SMOKED ALL OF HIS SENSES AND RATIONALIZATION AWAY OVER THE YEARS OF HIS SMOKING… This is NOT OKAY I DON’T CARE WHO HE IS!!!!!!!!!!

5. niagaras4me on said:

Some family things need to be kept in the family and this is one of them. What happened to his son playing football, seemed like he had a promising future with that but since he’ll never be able to pass a drug test, guess that’s out. Snoop is certainly not a role model for his young men to look up to. Disappointing.

6. niagaras4me on said:

7. Jphinnah on said:

I don’t believe in being a hypocrite to my children, Then they can make a
    decision on what they like or don’t want to try. Growing up didn’t your parents
    say come home and tell me before someone in the streets come and tell
    me. That’s why this young ones are having confusion with their
    parents they drink on saturday and dance holy at church. Keep it real.

8. msfineonenhere on said:

snoop dog lion or whatever you want to be called but your real name is a stupid non-talented jacka– you are a discrace to our race

9. djrallen on said:

Wow Snoop! you are a jackass. Are you going to have sex with your children also. Have an affair on your wife and take your boy to to show him the ropes! Disgusted right about now!. We keep crossing the lines between adults and children!

10. Just want to be free of pain on said:

NOW I AM FUCKING MAD THANK YOU DAMM ASS MOTHER FUCKER FOR HELPING WHITE PEOPLE SAY………………………………………………….. SEE I TOLD YOU SO,,,………………………………………………………………,AND JUST LIKE WHITE PEOPLE MONEY DONT MAKE YOUR SMART,,,HOW HIGH WAS YOU TO THINK THIS WOULD HELP YOU BOND WITH YOUR SON,,,PLEASE TELL ME …HOW? I GOT TWI SONS TEACH ME OLE GREAT PIMP OF THE SYSTEM….BUT YOU KNOW THOSE BLACK MEN AT HOME THINKING HOW TO BOND WITH THIER SON,,,, LETS SMOKE TOGETHER AND PUT IT OUT IN THE WORLD FOR ALL TO SEE,,,,,,,,,,GREAT JOB,,,,,,,
    YOU ARE DUMD ASS DAD OF THE YEAR,,,,,,DAMM AND YOU GOT ENDLESS CASH,,,,,,,,,,,DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ..OH YO ASS IS GOING TO HELL ON A SKATE BOARD,,,,NEVER TURN YOUR CHILDREN ONTO YOUR DIRT,………………FUCKER………..FOR THAT UR SHIT AINT WORTH BUYING………………..DONE………

11. Zabadread on said:

wow when i saw this picture I was so hurt to see a young man with such a bright future ahead of him resource to this and have the backings of his father too this is really sad come on snoop know better do better Obama 2012

12. nepatsgirl on said:

how many times do we hear from parents, do as I say not as I do..we all fall short, but what I do as an adult, until the time comes when my kids are as old as me, there are some things I will never do around them or with them..

13. nepatsgirl on said:

14. Just want to be free of pain on said:

WOW,This is so sad as a dad of two sons what I do is my business Iam grown whatever I do towards getting high is NOT my sons business,,,What SHOOP has done is opened a door that he can not close,,As a Blackman he should be working his sons mind… so that he may teach his son when the time comes.. SNOOP ! hey SNOOP ! this is one of the reasons black man are drying in Chacago no real dads showing their sons a better life……. you do know Twitter is forever and this will follow your son and his sons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh and thanks you just opened another door in the black community of pot head dads……. its now cool to smoke out with your children,,,,DAM dude we got enough problems as black men now you do this shit,,,,JUST GOS TO SHOW DOPE MAKES U A DOPE,,,,you are a discrace to our race no matter how many hits you have .get ready for the next hit coming your way-GOD DONT PLAY- and to makes it really worst you a rich DAMM ASS………………DOPE MAKE DOPES….

15. Snoop is just one of the tens of millions around the country who indulge in weed,cannibis,herb,smoke or whatever you wish to call it.Fact is, in California,it seems like common sense prevails.Why put adults in cages for smoking? It makes no sense.Why don’t you put cigarette smokers in cages too?Fact is,it’s a billion dollar business too.They say it’s worse than weed.And they warn you on each package that it may cause cancer.What’s the difference?