NEW YORK (AP) — Michelle Obama is getting to be a regular on David Letterman's "Late Show."
The first lady delivered Letterman's Top 10 list on Wednesday's show, a night after her speech before the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C. It was a week after her last appearance on the CBS show, her fourth time this year.
Obama presented the "Top Ten Reasons to Watch the Democratic National Convention" read the full list below:
10. Spoiler alert: the Democrats will nominate Barack Obama
9. It’s like having a crowded convention center right in your own living room!
8. You don’t have to be a Democrat to enjoy balloons
7. Finally, you get to see some coverage of the presidential campaign
6. As a healthy alternative, we’re using low-fat confetti
5. If you were appearing at a national political convention, I’d watch
4. There will be no kiss cam
3. It’s got to be better than what you’re watching now
2. Joe Biden says it’ll be ‘a big you-know-what deal’
1. At long last, I’ll reveal who I’m voting for