Two people attending the Republican National Convention were tossed out of the venue after allegedly throwing peanuts at a black CNN camerawoman.

After throwing the peanuts, the attendees hurled an insult at her, shouting, "This is how we feed the animals."

According to CNN, there were many witnesses who confirmed the incident and pointed out the troublemakers immediately, allowing the police to remove the duo quickly.

There's no word if the two are facing any charges.

21 thoughts on “Peanuts Thrown at Black Camerawoman at the RNC

1. Just want to be free of pain on said:

cm20 I understand where you are coming from.. me growing up in Chcago and Memphis TN I was a member of the NAACP,SCLC,Operation Breadbasket,The Black Panther Party and Operation push and I will tell you MLKing is turning over in his grave our current black leaders haave a taste of a full white life and they dont care about other blacks,,they have meetings, they had lunch,, and we as black people are waiting for direction….IF WE COULD EVER COME TOGETHER BOTH BLACK AND BROWN THE NEXT BOAT LEAVING WOULD HAVE THEIR ASSES ON IT….

2. Just want to be free of pain on said:

cindycruz I did not know it was that bad.As blacks we have good hair bad hair light skin dark skin and just paln haters,,

3. @ just want to be
    I have a sister that runs the computer division of a county court building and I have an Ass degree in electronics engineering and I’m an electrician that can wire commercial buildings and homes. There’s a lot of educated blacks in position but no understanding of race survival or unity do to mis education. I read this about 15 years ago and was blown away because I no its true and you are right about what they have done and are still doing through education.
    We have a lot of good blacks floating around helpng them for the dollar and some just don’t have any true knowledge of self.
    Chancellor Williams said in [THE DESTRUCTION OF BLACK CIVILIZATION] Great issues of a race 4500 B.C. To 2000 A.D. “There’s nothing wrong with going to European schools of higher learning, just don’t go in like an empty pitcher going to a fountain to be filled. Don’t be so naive to expect the viewpoints of the conqueror to be the same as those of the conquered,on matters relating to our place in the world”. Or ye be Black with a caucasion mentality. How’s this for a start.
    42 million The number of people who identified as black either alone or in combination with one or more other races, in the 2010 Census. They made up 13.6 percent of the total U.S. population. $ 4.00 out of my check a week x 4 weeks = $ 16.00 x 12= $ 192.00 now $ 192.00 x half all the African Americans 20 million =’s 3,840,000,000.00 is that right and that’s only half the Blacks for one year. I wonder if the N.A.A.C.P.could do something with that.

4. Just want to be free of pain on said:

cm20 hey you are right but they have all the tools we get the left over and they are not fresh anymore……and you are right but if they have computer and we have pen and paper we are out of the loop.Get this every since blacks got here the plan has been 3 things
    1.DIVIDE-TO CONFUSE
    2.SEPERATE-TO DIVIDE AND CONFUSE-CREATE 2 SIDES WITH IN 1
    3.TURN THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER.
    THERE IS A BOOK FROM THE 1700’S THAT EXPLAINS HOW TO CONTROL YOUR NEGRO,,,,,WHAT THEY DID WAS PASSED ON INFO TO OTHER WHITES AND ITS STILL BEING USED TO DAY IN MANY FORMS………THIS IS THE PROBLEM WE AS PEOPLE OF COLOR WILL NEVER GET CONTROL OF THE BUS…THEY ARE DOING IT NOW TO Latinos AND Mexicans…HOWEVER IF ALL Latinos, Mexicans AND Blacks get together the next f****** boat leaving will have their asses on it………………………AND ALL THE DISEASES AS WELL….AND THE CHURCH THATS LIKES LITTLE BOYS…..ALL GONE…..

5. Just want to be free of pain on said:

We are talking about a subject that near and dear to us but lets move it into a direction that will ask a question:WHY DO GASOLINE COMPANY NEED TAX BREAK THEN POST THE AMOUNT OF PROFIT THEY MAKE…DROP THE BREAK GAS…..FOR ALL GASOLINE COMPANY

6. vigurl128 on said:

So true their don’t care if Pres. Obama fix this mess they Bush and Daddy Bush put us in just that it a BLACKMAN telling them what to do so sad

7. vigurl128 on said:

Nothing has change until we make the change. These folks have gone above and beyond they are now taking off their white sheets so we can see who they really are. And at the NRC there were surely there. People get out there and vote for your life

8. @just want to be:
    White people are doing what they have to do to ensure the survival of their race into the future. Black & Brown should do the same instead of trying to assimilate into a culture that’s only concern is with self preservation. Black people can’t even come together with themselves reaching out to another group would be mind boggling. If we had any real understanding of togetherness we would realize are focus should include Africa where we are dying in the hundreds of thousands. Its like cut off the source and they will fade white people seem to no that and have for years. That’s where the real war is at.

9. Just want to be free of pain on said:

Cindy Cruz and RKearns No No hate at all for Latinos or Mexicans i hate the way white americans plays one against the other on any given day when they need one of us.If we ever band together for 1 cause we could removed them from office and american could start to truly become great for the better of everyone..You see as long as white american is in charge they will and have made it a point to keep the two groups from seeing we are very much the same,,Back in the day it was white american that made fun of and mistreated blacks as the movement started they backed off blacks and started doing the same to other races,,,n theirs minds it keeps them 1 leg up but we all see it as a sign of weakness….THEY WILL FALL ONE DAY….no race hate here I just dont like white people and the way they treat everybody else,…

10. Devliv on said:

This just confirms that it’s a race thing with these yahoos. For all they know she could have been a Romney supporter.

11. @ cindycruz: Spanish people are racist they don’t even like the dark skin people in their own race. And that goes for Mexican, Puerto Rican, Colombian, Cubin and Guatemalan. That’s why I don’t care if they get shipped out of here. They to have been twisted up with white supremacy. Negros = Nig***

12. Just want to be free of pain on said:

True that RKearns because of how we are over looked not just as people but as a race of true people of this earth,,,I was young growing up and white people used the mexican word as a bad thing… mexican was the dirty joke that was laughed at but not repeated,,,now those same mexican are in a better place than most of us blacks,,,we are pushed to the side until we are needed now the mexican is the new blacks,,,i live in San Antonio TX and I tell you its a different world….Blacks here are treated so bad they until the white tourist look at you like what are you doing in little mexico.

13. writertracy on said:

there is truth to what you say, but the old folks told you–and they were closer to the heat than you and I were (or ever be–knowing you and me)–you can get more with honey than vinegar, Bible knowledge doing the right thing (not the White thing) and being twice as good–how about doing your best–at whatever… so you won’t have idle hands or a blank mind, because a mind is a terrible thing to waste…

14. RKearns on said:

JUST WANT TO BE . . . I’m with YOU.
    And all of the haters who want to criticize your comments CAN ALL GO TO HELL! They don’t understand us BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT TO!

15. If they are making voting difficult all across the country for Blacks whats a few peanuts. Black Republicans are the 8th wonder of the world.

16. mccarroll59 on said:

And they say this has nothing to do with race! I’m just surprised that they were thrown out and not offered positions on Romney’s ticket! Many of these ignorant white people will vote for Romney out of hatred for President Obama but intelligent whites that are part of the 99% know who’s on their side and could care less about his color thank God!

Eric R. McCarroll

17. wayland2154 on said:

I don’t understand how the writer of the story can proclaim that this is alleged when there are “many” witnesses? I believe the many witnesses make it a fact not a suspicion.

Rising above the bigotry is always hard. This is what bigots can not understand how you can do that and it makes them fearful wondering when will you let go. I say let them stay fearful, wondering. Rise above it and let them fear you more. Every look from you, every smile, and step toward being a larger person makes them fear you more. Vote and do not give into them.

18. Just want to be free of pain on said:

We as a race of people speak of being free these days but we have more things holding us down that Terrel Owens and Chad Johnson child surport! Its hard being black with no real signs of hope…yea you throw us a life line but its a short rope or its so damm thick we cant get out hands around it to pull us out…kat Williams said it best and I felt it…he said that when President Obama was elected we was on the side lines jumping double dutch waiting on him to say lets do anything,,in my life time thats the 1st time white people was afraid my white so-called friends was blowing up my phone asking whats next…….i was at the gym and 2 white men was make it a point for me to hear how they felt within the 1st 24hrs…as I was leaving 1 of them made a comment I very nicely turned in my suite and said,,,NOW PACK YOUR SHIT UP!! THE BOAT IS NOW COMING FOR YOU……..I SHUT THEM BOTH DOWN AND NOW WHEN I GO TO THE GYM FUNNY THEY DONT COME ANYMORE……SPEAK UP BE HEAR.STOP TAKING THIER SHIT ON THE DOWN LOW.THANKS AL ROCKER AND GABBY DOUGLAS AND FOR MS CURRY STAY STONG….Obama 2012

19. Just want to be free of pain on said:

For all of you that hate my last post try this….walk in the shoes of those who have been treated this way and see how many times you can turn the other ****or will have to smile and walk it off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you know as soon as you open your mouth about how you was treated you are done and you become the problem its called the back spin….its a hard life being black….thats why I believe Gabby Douglas and what she said about how was treated on the down low becuase if she had said 1 word to anybody she would have been sent home….being black and always over looked…. its a rough life,,,,,,,,you are on guard everyday……..for those who forget they die,,,black on black crime or its 05………………..BUT THEY DIE….

20. Just want to be free of pain on said:

WE ARE THE MOST DISCRIMINATED RACE IN THE UNITED STATES AND EVERYDAY WHITE PEOPLE GIVE US REASONS WHY ITS OK….THEY NEVER STOP…..AND WE KEEP TURNING THE OTHER ,,,,,YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!! A DAY WILL COME WHEN WE WONT TURN……..THEY WILL…