O.J. Simpson is going to be locked up for a long time, but it’s not keeping him from touching millions around the globe.
The disgraced former NFL great could be appearing on big screens pretty soon in a film all about his life.
“The Unpromotable” feature’s the fallen star’s journey through the eyes of Simpson’s former right- hand man Norman Pardo.
Simpson rose to glory as a huge football star in the early 70s, and was commonly pictured with numerous women, spreading his enchanting charm.
But life and fame took a totally different turn when his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Goldman were found dead. It was a moment in history no one could dare forget; from the trial to the acquittal in 1995, it was a dramatic soap opera/reality show.
Pardo’s film may be about “the hardest man in America to promote,” but Simpson never gave in to the public’s opinion of him as his wife’s killer, he tells the Daily News.
“O.J. never felt there was anything negative about him at all,” Pardo, 51, said. “Even to this day, he never sees it. Maybe he blocks it out.”
Regardless of how Simpson saw and sees himself, the public attacked Prado for working with an accused murder.
“I got death threats,” he said earnestly. “Everybody wanted me dead. Nobody liked that he was out there again.”
The flick is going to be pretty interesting and will mock the racial undertones that were present during O.J.’s trial. But according to Pardo, the film will be held off until after the election so not to conflict with the potential reelection of a black president.
Craig Brand, who has served as a lawyer for Simpson for 15 years and introduced Pardo and Simpson in 1999, has seen the film and believes that Simpson will love it.
“It’s fantastic,” he said. “It’s a culmination (and) a tell-tale movie.”
The lawyer also confirmed that Pardo speaks with Simpson, who was found guilty of kidnapping, robbery and using a deadly weapon in 2008 and is serving a 33-year sentence in Nevada.
“We just talk about happy things because he’s really depressed right now,” Pardo said. “But he works out every day, he’s really buffed up.”
Pardo said Simpson coaches the inmate softball team and covers his cell walls with happy images. “He has some pictures of squirrels,” Pardo said, adding that his wife “sends him pictures of our puppies, too, and our swans, and baby swans… So his place is full of animal pictures.”
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (11/26-12/2)
30 photos Launch gallery
1. Little Legend and Puddy 😍😍😍😍
1 of 30
2. "You on point Phife?" "all the time,Tip". 💥 #bannedfromnormal
2 of 30
3. Vegan! The Impossible burger at Crossroads
3 of 30
4. Lawrence #BeforeandAfterEpisodes 1-4: 184lbs 13% body fatEpisode 8: 196lbs 8% body fat S/O @coachdaveboxing with the works outs and @kildareriordan with the nutrition
4 of 30
5. Jus haaaanngin out
5 of 30
6. Meanwhile back at home in Atlanta GA someone mad they not on the 🛳. 😳
6 of 30
7. No limits... Photo cred: Chris Bridges @ludacris
7 of 30
8. new new
8 of 30
9. Apparently my 260lbs is too much for the actual vines in the Hawaiian jungles to hold me without breaking and me falling hundreds of feet. So for safety purposes, I'm forced to swing thru #Jumanjj on wires strong enough to hold 12 adult buffaloes and 1 adult Rock. #OnSet #Jumanji #IronicallyIEatBuffaloDailyForLunch #MoreManThanNatureKnowsWhatToDoWith
9 of 30
10. hey ma! 🎎#wcw 💙
10 of 30
11. Surprise visit to our factories!!! #GoodAmerican #USA
11 of 30
12 of 30
13. Peachy Keen 🔥✨⚡️
13 of 30
14. If this don't look thankful I don't know what does. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. #UltraBlessed #24kMagic #SweetPotatoFly
14 of 30
15. Late nights @nbcmarlon with the writers... we in here!!!
15 of 30
16. There goes my baaaaaaaaabbbbyyyyy #QueenKingMagic!!! We're up to something! Ira BIG!!! Stay out our buisness -
16 of 30
17. You want to win every game you play but when you come home to these faces... who cares. #ILoveYouGirls best part of my day, everyday!
17 of 30
18. Steady,steady..... full size jenga.. "I got this one "???? Or do I ?
18 of 30
19. Cornrows kind of day 😉@dontaysavoy2 you convinced me and I love. ❤️️
19 of 30
20. #BrotherlyLove #tbt
20 of 30
21 of 30
22. #basel #TeamLOVE @kingcombs
22 of 30
23. Just introduced a special screening of @directher 's groundbreaking (must see) documentary @13thfilm with my brother @themichaelealy | @unitedblackout #blackoutblackfriday
23 of 30
24. Me & Vanessa Williams giving #DuckLips #Pose on the set of #DaytimeDivas @vh1 - Coming Soon to a tv near you. Lol. - My make up done by @makeupsurgeon
24 of 30
25. This picture just makes me wanna praise the Lord, you hear me!!!!!! Yes Lord brotha #TEDDYCAMPBELL What a #man !!! You are everything right on this picture husband ......... #gorgeous #stylish #classy #strong #masculine #king #sexy #debonair #gentlemenstyle And that #bible in your hand just seals the deal for me (probably cause i know that, that is what helped you become just as amazing as you look😘). While my heart and mind experiences the goodness of God at #church on Sundays, my eyes experiences the goodness of Teddy😍. Amen somebody🙌🏽. "Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless his holy name" #myman #myhusband #goodman #blackman #dapperman #godlyman #goodfather #mybestfriend
25 of 30
26. Yesterday was my mama's 53rd birthday!!!!! Got to celebrate with her all day. If this is what I have to look forward to I can't wait. Looking like a soft bucket a cocoa butter. Yaaaaaaaaaas! 😍😍😍 love you mommy!
26 of 30
27. "Shout out to @PureAtlanta for getting the family right"....I'm loving this jogger. 😍😍
27 of 30
28. This pic warms my heart ❤️ #myLogiebeans and aunt aunt umba @itowandabraxton 😘
28 of 30
29. You will always be my baby😜. #HappyBirthdayReginae #mybaby18
29 of 30
30. GC "Gods Child" Red on Red SweatSuit available now at www.MonicaApparel.com ... Take Your Crown wherever you go!! I'm pictured in a Medium... Go to the site now for other options ... cc: @trukernell
30 of 30