My name is Neema Williams and I would like to nominate my 17 year-old twins father Scott Mitchell to be a Real Father, Real Man. That’s just what he is a Real Man for stepping up and raising our children Bryan & Bryana. I had issues with the justice system and Scott refused to let his five year old children be juggled around in the system, nor two of his other children (when their mom needed help).
Scott is s a Real Man because he has raised a daughter into a beautiful young woman with self-respect and class about herself. Life has dealt him a bad hand more than once — he has suffered a stroke, two heart attacks, a stint in his heart and battling colon cancer all in the last 10 years. However, he does not let anything interfere with his life’s goals or interfere with his children’s lives. He is a survivor and lives his life to the fullest. Besides you only have one Iife to live
Scott is not a selfish, self-centered man. In fact, he would give the shirt off his back or his last dime if it would help. He has raised four children on his own and they are the most respectful, gorgeous, smart, handsome, well-mannered, generous young adults you would ever love to meet. Not to mention intelligent. Our son Bryan graduated 6th out of 135. He & Bryana both will be attending college this fall for Computer engineering and Crime Scene Investigation.
Tom, I would love for you to help Scott with some of the expenses for their graduation Party on the 16th of June. Scott has went all out for these two graduates making them and their dates feel like royalty for their Prom which included a limo, red carpets, tents, food, and pictures. Graduation the same, he took about 10 people out to eat after the ceremony whether he could afford it or not, no one was left behind. Next is the graduation party that he estimates to be around $1000-$1200 for food, DJ, tents blocking the street, etc. He is so very proud of his children and I am very proud of him and his accomplishments. I‘m hoping that you would consider helping this Real Father with this Party.
Proud Baby’s Momma
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25