– On the show, the word “fake” is used a lot. What makes a good girlfriend to you?
– What would you say are girlfriend violations, things that real friends NEVER do?
– How are you a good girlfriend?
– When your man was cheating, which led to a break–up, where were your friends?
– Are you in a relationship now? What are you looking for? What are deal-breakers?
– On the show, you’ve gone from broke-down to bombshell … is that only outward? What’s going on inside Tami’s spirit?
– What is your advice to women who are trying to get it back after they’ve divorced or had a major break-up?
– New projects?
Deya “Direct” Smith is a producer on “The Tom Joyner Morning Show” and host of “Girlfriend FM: Where Females Matter Most,” as well as “Beyond the Studio” celebrity interviews on BlackAmericaWeb.com. She is also a motivational speaker, actress and social commentator. She can be reached at DeyaDirect@aol.com and on Twitter @DeyaDirect.