Tami Roman may be best known as the beat-down queen of “Basketball Wives,” but, as we all know, there’s TV, and then there’s real life. There’s always more than what meets the eye. Recently, Roman and I chatted it up girlfriend-style, and she shared some of her real life experiences with me.
Not only does she answer my questions, but she goes much deeper – personally and spiritually deep. Below are some of the questions I asked her, but, of course, we went off script because we simply engaged openly, honestly and with plenty of giggles.
After your review, tell me what questions you would like to ask her. What other celebrities would you like me to have a girlfriend-style interview with? Email your requests and reasons, and maybe I’ll work on a special interview just for you!
Tami Roman interview questions:
– On “Basketball Wives,” if Meeka would have been honest about what she said, are you telling me that you would have been cool with that?
– Why the beatdown?
– After everything that you’ve been through, do you feel like this is your time?
– What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
– What would surprise people most about you?
– On the show, the word “fake” is used a lot. What makes a good girlfriend to you?
– What would you say are girlfriend violations, things that real friends NEVER do?
– How are you a good girlfriend?
– When your man was cheating, which led to a break–up, where were your friends?
– Are you in a relationship now? What are you looking for? What are deal-breakers?
– On the show, you’ve gone from broke-down to bombshell … is that only outward? What’s going on inside Tami’s spirit?
– What is your advice to women who are trying to get it back after they’ve divorced or had a major break-up?
– New projects?
Deya “Direct” Smith is a producer on “The Tom Joyner Morning Show” and host of “Girlfriend FM: Where Females Matter Most,” as well as “Beyond the Studio” celebrity interviews on BlackAmericaWeb.com. She is also a motivational speaker, actress and social commentator. She can be reached at DeyaDirect@aol.com and on Twitter @DeyaDirect.