R&B crooner, Keith Sweat has launched a new dating website called True Love Meets. The “Nobody” singer even has a new relationship book called, “Make it Last Forever: the Do’s & Don’ts.” It seems like a lot of celebrity men know what it takes to date and love successfully. From Tyrese and Steve Harvey, men dishing out love advice is a trend that’s here to stay, no matter how much we roll our eyes at the idea.
I was honestly wondering why I was seeing Keith Sweat on various TV appearance lately and now I know it’s because he’s a love professional! True Love Meets is called the “Next Generation In Online Dating” because it allows the potential lovers to meet in-person at various parties. Here’s what they boast:
“There are plenty of other dating sites available but if you’re looking for QUALITY first then TrueLoveMeets.com is the place for you. We have plenty of profiles to choose from and they’ve all been screened for quality. No more playing games. It’s time to get serious about your relationship.”
Dating advice isn’t something new to Sweat. He’s been singing about it for years. Check out some the best dating advice from Keith Sweat’s lips to your heart:
1. If you feel like something is up, confront your lover with compliments so that you can get to the bottom of things.
“Don’t blame me if I get suspicious, baby/When you’re not at home (Not at home)/You just had to look so good/Any man would want to make you his own” -Something Ain’t Right
2. Leave the games at the door. If you’re after love, make sure you potential mate knows your intentions.
“So don’t play no silly games with me, baby/(No, no, no, no, it’s just not my fate) No, no, no/All I need is your loving here/Hold me tight, baby, with the joy you can bring)” -Right & Wrong Way
3. Men think they’re not supposed to cry, but sometimes it’s ok to let your girl know how much her love means to you.
“I know a man ain’t supposed to cry/So why don’t I just wipe these tears my eyes” -Tell Me It’s Me You Want
4. Always make sure your girl knows that she’s the only one for you. Trust Keith, you’ll be rewarded in the end.
“I will never do anything to hurt you/I’ll give all my love to you/And if you need me, baby, I’ll come runnin’/Only to you” -I’ll Give All My Love To You
5. When you know something doesn’t feel right in your relationship, ask. You don’t want unspoken feelings to taint your relationship.
“You act like everything between us is alright, girl/But you know, you know that it’s not true” -How Deep Is Your Love
6. Sometimes a man needs to sit his woman down and show her that he appreciates her. Sweat knows the power of a foot massage. Smart man.
“Come on in, baby, have a seat/Take your shoes off, let me massage your feet/You look like you’re in the mood for good love” -I Want To Love You Down
UP NEXT: Keith Sweat Can Still Go “Til The Morning!”
Secure your panties ladies, Keith Sweat can still go “Til’ The Morning.”